Battlefield 4

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
free for all, its just a night mode of current map.

Patch - 875MB

Zavod night map - 795MB

done, play a round of Locker domination and Graveyard shift.. its awesome!!

gameplay is much slicker and "moar framerats!!!1"

abhishekcal

Broken In
Hey guys. As you all know that due to pathetic internet service in india and also due to non availability of server in India we get very few good servers around.
Hence I am planning to start server in Mumbai/Pune region. I want to know what you guys think about it.
Will you be interested in playing there and also which map/mode would you like to see there.

abhishekcal

Broken In
how do you plan to get a BF4 server in india? there are no servers in india afaik
I am in a talk with a provider and they might be able to help.
They are saying that it might cost more than normal.
So it is possible that they might do it, if I give them fair price.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I am in a talk with a provider and they might be able to help.
They are saying that it might cost more than normal.
So it is possible that they might do it, if I give them fair price.

Who is the provider, which city is the provider located and how is his infrastructure?

Even if the provider is within India, still there is no guarantee that the pings would be smooth.

abhishekcal

Broken In
Who is the provider, which city is the provider located and how is his infrastructure?

Even if the provider is within India, still there is no guarantee that the pings would be smooth.
Provider was Gameservers. The support team is working on a plan that they can allow a slot. Currently they are only providing TS support, I have requested them to arrange the slots. Let's see what happens.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Wow. Didn't know Gameservers had a presence in India.

*www.gameservers.com/why/india-hosting/

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
BF4 Premium and Premium Edition on 60% off

*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium

Rs.999

- - - Updated - - -

BF4 base game @ Rs.750
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Premium Edition @Rs.1200 (Best deal if you don't have Bf4)
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/premium-edition

Hrishi

BF4 Premium and Premium Edition on 60% off

*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/addon/battlefield-4-premium

Rs.999

- - - Updated - - -

BF4 base game @ Rs.750
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition

Premium Edition @Rs.1200 (Best deal if you don't have Bf4)
*www.origin.com/en-in/store/buy/battlefield-4/pc-download/base-game/premium-edition
That is the cheapest , I have seen till now for the premium edition.
It should be even cheaper on Origin Mexico ?

SunE

Professional Newbie
So is it worth buying premium? Are there popular Asian servers running the DLC maps? I haven't played BF4 in a long while.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
So is it worth buying premium? Are there popular Asian servers running the DLC maps? I haven't played BF4 in a long while.

Unlink BF3, you will find plenty of Asian servers that host DLC maps. Most of them are in Japan though.

Top Bottom