Battlefield 4 Discussion

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
NVM, I decided not to buy, even though it's very, very se... ergh... attractive price point.

Titanfall it is for me.

abhidev

Human Spambot
after buying the game on origin US..this was the download speed I got...it was really shocking as IO had never seen it before in my whole life :shock: Open in a new tab and check the BF4 dl speed :D

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/Battlefield%204/BF4_originDLspeed_zps4f3cbf9e.jpg~original

The high speeds were because somehow origin took my ahem version of BF4 and was downloading only some extra files :lol:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
after buying the game on origin US..this was the download speed I got...it was really shocking as IO had never seen it before in my whole life :shock: Open in a new tab and check the BF4 dl speed :D

*i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee397/abhidev/Battlefield%204/BF4_originDLspeed_zps4f3cbf9e.jpg~original

The high speeds were because somehow origin took my ahem version of BF4 and was downloading only some extra files :lol:

B please
Untitled.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Guys, I used VPN and entered Origin US, checked out, removed VPN and I bought BF4 Dig Del through Paypal, but gave Indian address, everything went well and the amount was deducted. But I didn't get any receipt email and now in "My Games" tab of Origin app, I'm getting "Slow Network" thingy. WTF went wrong? In-app store is working.

Here's the snip of my order history.

-snip-

So I definitely have the game, right? Or is it ef'd up?

EDIT: Phew, and I thought 2.5K was in EA's pocket without the game. Thankfully, corps. haven't done that yet.

*i.imgur.com/CP1B2lk.jpg?1

abhidev

Human Spambot
Dude even I was worried coz I had the ahem version already installed and origin picked up that folder automatically maybe coz of the save files... initially twice the game didn't start at all...after that I removed the ahem version completely and then it worked well...later when I tried connecting to a server for multiplayer it said 'This account is not allowed to connect'.:eek: For moment I thought maybe origin blocked me completely and my money n all the origin games are down the drain:(. But now its working fine. :D

Last edited:
Top Bottom