RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

Battlefield 3™: Aftermath DLC
Aftermath ? Coming Soon
Set amongst the shattered districts, streets and surrounding villages of a post-earthquake Tehran Battlefield 3™: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation.

With operational capacity severely compromised the opposing forces must adapt and engage in vertical and horizontal urban combat amongst the dust and rubble with cracks and fissures in the terrain providing unexpected cover and paths to objectives. Additional support comes in the form of heavily modified troop transports and civilian vehicles specially adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy.

Key Features
  • Urban warfare on four new maps
  • Fight through the dust and rubble, use the earthquake damaged terrain to your tactical advantage
  • New heavily modified military and civilian vehicles – ingenuity and firepower combined
  • New game mode
  • New assignments, achievements and dog tags

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Anyone facing texture bug on Laptop? I'm back to college now and installed bf3 on laptop only to find the textures are buggy, I see square patches and black textures.
My Vaio's configuration is i3 320, 4GB DDR3 RAM, ATI 5650M dedicated 1GB ram.

The last display driver update was almost a year and half back. The drivers from ATI aren't compatible with certain Laptop brands it seems.

Update:
Didn't knew that modded drivers were available for ATI, the issue is fixed now :D

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

Really close round at one of the best servers out there
Battle Report - Battlelog / Battlefield 3

IndianRambo

In the zone

guy's please help me out. My bf3 not working. whenever i joined server or play campaign the game initialize and bf3 icon appears, when i click the icon, windows popup and showing bf3 has stopped working. this happens from today afternoon onwards.
Tried repair install using origin,still problem occurs.

IndianRambo

In the zone

no. only bf3 icon appears .when i click the icon it shows battlefield3 tm has stopped working

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

ok join a server, check the message on battlelog.. and tell me when exactly it crashes..

like "loading lever", or "connecting" etc...

IndianRambo

In the zone

when i join a server game manager appears and shows joining, then origin shows connecting and game manager shows initializing, then bf3 icon appears on taskbar. when i click the icon, a popup window shows battlefield3 tm has stopped working. a problem caused the program to stop working correctly, windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.
i couldn't find which program causes to stop working

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

wait for a couple of seconds or minutes before switching to BF3 window..

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

I was using LSAT. One time for high pings and another time without any reason. Anyway, BF3 felt too slow after resuming it from Tribes Ascend sessions.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

Please add me to the TDF platoon. My gamertag is 'lazyslob1983'.

updated OP, pls visit the platoon's link in first post and send request..

EDIT:
@DigitalDude.. only the founder of a platoon has the right to approve member requests?

Top Bottom