Battlefield 3

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Re: Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Discussion

lol M16 and AEK I dont know how many time I got killed by a LVL100 using those guns.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

:mrgreen:

*static.cdn.ea.com/battlelog/prod/61d099d23fe104fe673091d470c96970/en_US/blog/en/files/2013/02/1_End_Game_Dirtbike_Ontheroad_FB.jpg?v=1360340914. 2

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

^^ Really epic , march will be the most occupied month for game but ... exams :(

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

BF3 are available for rs 300 . So if anyone want to buy armour kill or other dlc can get it from origin !

cyborg47

Technomancer

Here's the page, it also has Witcher 2 enhanced(didn't know that EA is the publisher in india) for 500rs, kicka$s deal, but the buggers hid it inside..

Origin Online Store

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

wow ! witcher 2 e.e for rs 500 is a steal deal ! I have already played the game , otherwise would have bought it ! thanks for telling anyways :D

icebags

Technomancer

yay ! purchased close quarters at last. hopefully there will be some action packed fast paced close quarter maps with plenty of people for many coming months. :)

icebags

Technomancer

hmmm i have questions, why would someone give up higher capacity machine guns and run around with lower capacity ones? the close quarters came with l86a3, so i am thinking whether it would be good for carrying around..... how it compares with that m27 iar or m249 ?

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ marketing stuff.. by making DLC weapons more powerful than the base guns EA will force users to purchase the DLC's for the weapons

icebags

Technomancer

ummm is l86a3 more powerful than m27iar or others ? they kinda have similar stats. and m27iar is base gun.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

I got the kills easily with L86A2 , may be less recoil was the advantage here.

kapilove77

Padawan

^^Which class? i find medic class more fun for now because with it you can get easy point with medic n can shoot grenade.

OP
RCuber

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

thats in support class. also usage of classes depends on the squad and map.

Top Bottom