Battlefield 3 discussion!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
What's better combo- i5 & gt540m or i7 & gt540m, for this game.

planning to buy Asus k53 sv520d laptop.
Max resolution is 1360x760 :D

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
i7/GT540m, duh!!
err he knows that. :p

What he means to ask is...will it be worth going for i7?

I'd say NO if the difference is ~10k. If it's only 3-4k, then it's fine. You are going to be GPU limited anyway. :)

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Make sure your arse sticks to me,or you'll find BF3 unplayable irrespective of the config.
I can use someone to fix my tank while I own the other team.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
This game has lot of lens fare effects. I mean.. they are literally everywhere throughout the game. Reminds me of what JJ Abrams did with Star Trek. And I think Lens Flare is one of the main reason for the game looking this good.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Well I & my buddy had got our games through Origin. Initially we faced a lot of problems because of getting kicked from almost everywhere. Turns out that it was punkbuster's problem & many people were facing it. So I had to procure pb from the beta which solved the issue. Other than that, the game's fun. The single player starts off with a bang. The coop missions are like a series of quests which include defending few areas. Completing these quests successfully unlocks the next coop mission. There is no saving in between doing the mission so one has to stay alive & fulfill all the objectives. Only then will you & your partner get to do the next unlocked mission. The multiplayer is where the actual fun is.

Last edited:

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I ordered from Game4u just because Flipkart has no COD option for Kolkata.. :(

Hope my order reaches within this week at least! :-|

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Will there be any low ping servers which Indian players could play in ? Need to confirm before I get my copy..

EDIT: When will the retail copies hit the stores?

Edit 2: Just spoke to Planet M, MG Road, Bangalore, Their stock arrives this evening , and will defensively be available tomorrow morning. Gonna check back with them at 7 PM today :D

=BFI= community will be hosting 1 or 2 servers in India. Its confirmed but clearance to host will take about a month probably.

BTW, playing the SP, its not nice. :(

Top Bottom