Battlefield 3 discussion!

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i lost 1.2k buying this buggy rushed pos :x (money lost during payment @ flipkart )
now i think I've again lost 1.2k :|
this thing has crashed ~20times in just one freaking "mission", & then gameplay gets stuck. (was climbing ladder, when the soldier got stuck, camera was moving but the soldier was stuck midway)

I cant update this bugger till get back to Chennai.

---------------------------------------
update

Battlefield 3 patch currently in certification - Battlefield 3
another update :|

let me guess the size :|:|
6GB?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Didn't have a single problem in the single player.Though I did patch it before playing.
Hope this helps.

I played the game without patching it .. when I was about to download the non official offline patch the patch was removed .. played the game for second time ( SP campaign ) without any errors ..

I don't play BF3 multiplayer so it does not matter to me much but releasing a offline patch is really helpful - when they will learn that - it can come handy in many situations specially for those who are playing the MP mode of BF3 as they will going to keep it on their PC for a long time.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^Why don't you play multiplayer dude? It's the best thing about Battlefield 3..

+1, even I was very disappointed after the Campaign was over in 5 hours. thought it was a waste of money, then I started with MP and till date I am playing 2-3 hrs daily.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
The Battlefield series was never projected as a SP game and SP was never good imo. MP though , is in a league of it's own.

I bought BF3 only for the MP , else I'd have just pirated it for the SP alone.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Actually, I ordered it for campaign mode. Was very, very disappointed. But once I started playing multi-player, there was no turning around..

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I played the game without patching it .. when I was about to download the non official offline patch the patch was removed .. played the game for second time ( SP campaign ) without any errors ..

I don't play BF3 multiplayer so it does not matter to me much but releasing a offline patch is really helpful - when they will learn that - it can come handy in many situations specially for those who are playing the MP mode of BF3 as they will going to keep it on their PC for a long time.

Offline patch?I assume you mean non-origin download. That would be helpful but most of their consumer base has high speed internet, so that isn't going to happen.Even if EA fixes the slow download speed through origin it would be enough.

Single player campaign seems just like an afterthought in BF3,earlier BF games didn't even have it and made a mark on the industry.Rather put in no SP at all than a half arsed CoD clone.Anyway,the game is a multiplayer first and foremost.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
well i have the game completed SP but no good pings so no multiplayer....still i get good pings in counter strike...so playing that...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^Why don't you play multiplayer dude? It's the best thing about Battlefield 3..

+1, even I was very disappointed after the Campaign was over in 5 hours. thought it was a waste of money, then I started with MP and till date I am playing 2-3 hrs daily.

The Battlefield series was never projected as a SP game and SP was never good imo. MP though , is in a league of it's own.

I bought BF3 only for the MP , else I'd have just pirated it for the SP alone.

Actually, I ordered it for campaign mode. Was very, very disappointed. But once I started playing multi-player, there was no turning around..

Offline patch?I assume you mean non-origin download. That would be helpful but most of their consumer base has high speed internet, so that isn't going to happen.Even if EA fixes the slow download speed through origin it would be enough.

Single player campaign seems just like an afterthought in BF3,earlier BF games didn't even have it and made a mark on the industry.Rather put in no SP at all than a half arsed CoD clone.Anyway,the game is a multiplayer first and foremost.

Nowadays most of the modern war based FPS games have very limited Sp campaign and focus more on the MP mode - so can't complain much about this ;-)

Thanks for your suggestion guys ... I've busy time schedule ( but this can't be an excuse alone ) - I love to play lots of other CRPG/FPS games ( which needs time ) and I also have to make time for playing CSS and Racing games too.

the only reason I got this game is I loved BFBC2 SP campaign and thought this game will also have a nice Sp campaign though it was not a great but good enough to me.

Top Bottom