Battlefield 3 discussion!

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
how were you able to play with that pings!! i also tried multiplayer but failed to connect..i am on bsnl 3g downloads r awesome but you know about wireless pings 500ms with singpore...

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^^Yesterday, I slaughtered 20 snipers while playing as a sniper. Also got the award, Combat Efficiency Ribbon & was the top scorer.. I wish I could've recorded that :(

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^Yesterday, I slaughtered 20 snipers while playing as a sniper. Also got the award, Combat Efficiency Ribbon & was the top scorer.. I wish I could've recorded that :(

Hellknight Slaughter House? :D

probably will be a good Hollywood title :p

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Damn , you must teach me how to snipe. It's so hard for me to distant headshots.
It will take a bit of time, patience and practice. it was very difficult for me to snipe initially with the controller, but now I CAN snipe well :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Sniping is very easy if you know how to use the bolt action rifles like L96 & M98B.. For eg, the L96 & M98B have 3 lines after the center dot.

1. The center dot to the first line is 500 m.
2. The 1st line to second line is 500m-1000m
3. The 2nd line to 3rd line is 1000m-1500m & so on.

Now, to snipe a target, see where he is. Then judge the distance by looking at the nearby objectives. For eg, if D (the objective) is saying 540 m then he is around 540 m from you. Now adjust the shot accordingly & you'll get the headshots.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Sniping is very easy if you know how to use the bolt action rifles like L96 & M98B.. For eg, the L96 & M98B have 3 lines after the center dot.

1. The center dot to the first line is 500 m.
2. The 1st line to second line is 500m-1000m
3. The 2nd line to 3rd line is 1000m-1500m & so on.

Now, to snipe a target, see where he is. Then judge the distance by looking at the nearby objectives. For eg, if D (the objective) is saying 540 m then he is around 540 m from you. Now adjust the shot accordingly & you'll get the headshots.

Oh thanks , that's very useful indeed!

Btw, managed to pull off (what I believe) an insane marksman shot. Got around 620 points for that headshot. I still have a shitty SV98 though , yet to unlock the rifles you mentioned.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Guys whats the latest update size , can I download it manually ?

Please fill me in. I;ve been out of this game for a very long time.

Why yes, I believe there's a manual update for the game. I posted it a while back on this thread, it's kinda big though. I'm not sure if you're on this version.

Here you go :

BF3 Manual patch download and install

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why yes, I believe there's a manual update for the game. I posted it a while back on this thread, it's kinda big though. I'm not sure if you're on this version.

Here you go :

BF3 Manual patch download and install

the manual patch download link is showing 404 Not Found error - so it must have been removed.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
is there any SP campaign update for game,campaign was too short...
also i am unable to connect...to servers in mp i have ping of 290ms with delhi...what is the max ping req for playing mp online without lag....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
BTW the recent BAFTA(?) awards, BF3 Won awards for Best online MP and was voted best game of the year from the public :)

Top Bottom