Battlefield 3 discussion!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
completed the game - the story felt somehow realistic and serious compared to BFBC2 - the gameplay is also good but sometime it was really hard to see in the dark - on normal difficulty this game is moderate ( read better than CoD MW3 ) and the ending is also good if not great IMO - I would give this one 8/10 - Will play it once more in Hard mode for some real challenge ;-)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I suffered the same issue, you have to attack him as soon as the prompt on the screen appears(press LMB for stealth kill), if you don't and get too close he is supposed to attack you and kill you but the animation never takes place and you get a "heart attack" instead. One of the worst QA I had ever seen for a game.

oh thanks ! i remember i had tried twice-thrice to rush and stab him in order to avoid the same fate of 'dropping-down', but was unsuccessful. let me try again this time.

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey.. how can I send messages while playing multiplayer?? I can't seem to figure it out..

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Hey.. how can I send messages while playing multiplayer?? I can't seem to figure it out..

hit K for team , L for squad, J for every one

if you want to chat with your buddies then you need to have "Origin In Game" enabled in Origin settings. the press Shift + F1 and you can chat..

Currently I dont think you can chat with your friends on BattleLog.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
completed the game - the story felt somehow realistic and serious compared to BFBC2 - the gameplay is also good but sometime it was really hard to see in the dark - on normal difficulty this game is moderate ( read better than CoD MW3 ) and the ending is also good if not great IMO - I would give this one 8/10 - Will play it once more in Hard mode for some real challenge ;-)

Me too. Completed the game yesterday. And I feel both graphics and gameplay is better than MW3.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
I am now in level Operation Guillotine.... Can't find much time to finish this :( But the game seems challenging on Normal difficulty at times... Will try Hard surely after I finish once :)

tkin

Back to school!!
One question to you guys, how much ping are you getting to BF3 servers and where? Are there indian servers? And can we ourselves setup dedicated servers?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
One question to you guys, how much ping are you getting to BF3 servers and where? Are there indian servers? And can we ourselves setup dedicated servers?

Yes there are Indian servers but they focus on Team Deathmatch & Rush mode.
Just use Google DNS in your router and forget about ping. I'm playing fine on European/Japanese/North American servers non-stop. I didn't have any problems yet. BTW, I'm on BSNL 512 kbps unlimited connection.

Regarding setting up own servers, no idea about it.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[YOUTUBE]ZqGBoZ5bH34[/YOUTUBE]

This looks interesting!!

Jaskanwar Singh

Aspiring Novelist
a problem. when at start we have to press enter to begin, i press enter and nothing is happening.
previously it was fine!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ try pressing spacebar - for me both of'em worked ! ;-)

Neuron

Electronic.
Just use Google DNS in your router and forget about ping.

Ping rate doesn't have anything to do with DNS.If you are getting good pings you are lucky.Anyway i get below 200 pings for some german servers while playing ut2004 and CS after midnight.