Battlefield 3 discussion!

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
what configuration you guys are having for bf3 ? i was thinking if it can run in my system (check my siggy) @ moderate settings and can provide some decent frame rates. i will also upgrade to a full hd monitor soon, so thinking if upgrade is a must for my system or not .....

You will do better than you expect. I was playing on an HD4670 earlier and it was still playable. You wont be able to play above your current resolution though.

icebags

Technomancer
You will do better than you expect. I was playing on an HD4670 earlier and it was still playable. You wont be able to play above your current resolution though.
thankss for your reply.

but, well, now the bad thing is, i found out about it's vista / 7 hunger as well. even that windows 7 home basic costs 5.5k and with windows 7 it will probably require 4 gb memory, i think that's too much for just playing a single game.

my system is still good for most of the games out there, so, may be i will wait some more time till i feel to upgrade my system. may be 1 yr or so.

see you later bf3. :-x

aaronbrako

Broken In
Hey, I dont post here much but could sure use some friends in battlolog. I added most of ull on origin, do I have to do it on battlelog as well ?

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
I seem to have unlocked some upgrades like laser sight, handles etc but they don't seem to be there on my weapons.. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit:- We have a platoon, TDFIndia..

OP
cyborg47

cyborg47

Technomancer
You can customize the weapons in-game.
Before deploying into the battlefield, click on the customize button.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
started playing this and this somewhat feels like CoD MW series though the gameplay in BF3 is better ;-)

Top Bottom