Battery pack for OnePlus 3 or OnePlus 2

ssb1551

Technomancer
I know its the wrong sub-forum (I'll be really grateful if someone can direct me to the relevant section) but I would like to know if we can get battery packs for OnePlus 3? You know the likes which act as phone case or cover but pack an additional battery. If not for OnePlus 3 then any suggestions or knowledge on similar item for OnePlus 2 would also be appreciated.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I know its the wrong sub-forum (I'll be really grateful if someone can direct me to the relevant section) but I would like to know if we can get battery packs for OnePlus 3? You know the likes which act as phone case or cover but pack an additional battery. If not for OnePlus 3 then any suggestions or knowledge on similar item for OnePlus 2 would also be appreciated.

I think ZeroLemon should be the ones that makes such cases but I don't know if they make anything for Oneplus devices.

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
I think ZeroLemon should be the ones that makes such cases but I don't know if they make anything for Oneplus devices.

Hey thanks buddy for such a quick response and that too this late at the night :p I will definitely check out such products from ZeroLemon. Hopefully I get for OP3 or OP3.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry buddy no such products from ZeroLemon!!

debarshi

Otaku
Hey thanks buddy for such a quick response and that too this late at the night :p I will definitely check out such products from ZeroLemon. Hopefully I get for OP3 or OP3.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry buddy no such products from ZeroLemon!!

You won't get any such products for phones with non-removable battery. Its not possible without modding.

It is readily available for phones like Note 3 with removable battery. I am using a 6000 mAh battery with it.

That brings me to my question. Why do you need a third party battery for Op3. It has adequate capacity, with faster than ever charging speeds. I am getting 8 hrs+ SOT with about 24 hours usage both sim installed and wifi always on. And you also risk damaging your phone as Oneplus uses proprietary charging for Op3

OP
ssb1551

ssb1551

Technomancer
It was just a curious query :). But most importantly I wanted to secure in the future because after a year or 2 the battery will lose its capacity of holding the charge, right? Then what do we do? I mean do we buy a new battery for OnePlus 3? If its non-removable does it mean that the phone becomes unusable if battery goes kaput? Something on those lines.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ non removable by user doesn't mean non removable by authorized repair guys. They should be able to replace it.

Top Bottom