Batman : Arkham Knight

gameranand

Living to Play
and they yet allowed the game for release?

They expected that it would run fine in atleast half the systems and for other half they'll make patches in the meantime. Looks like it backfired and they had to suspend the sales of the game altogether.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member

- - - Updated - - -

Batman: Arkham Knight – PC Version Will Be Available In The Coming Weeks

Warner Bros issued today a new press release for a new DLC story for Batman: Arkham Knight. Obviously, that’s nothing that really concerns us. After all, and as we’ve already said, we will not be covering DLC news for all games (unless of course they are free). However, Warner Bros did mention in that press release that the updated PC version will be made available soon.

As Warner Bros claimed:

“Batman: Arkham Knight is based on DC Comics’ core Batman license and is available now for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. The PC version of the game will be available in the coming weeks.

Even though Warner Bros did not reveal any specific ETA, it’s good to know that the updated version won’t be delayed to Fall 2015.

Our guess is that Rocksteady and Warner Bros target a July/Early August release.

Stay tuned for more!

>Makes a mess of the porting job
>Shamelessly asks people to buy DLC

Good job WB

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
My hardware is Core i5 3230 2.3GHz, 8GB RAM, 2GB Raedon HD 8670 GPU, 1TB HDD at 5400 rpm. What can be the approximate FPS of Arkham Knight on My laptop ?

*www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-8670M.87211.0.html

The performance of the Radeon HD 8670M is similar to the old Radeon HD 6750M and GeForce GT 630M. Current and demanding games like Far Cry 3 will run fluently only in low resolutions and detail settings.

Till game is not fixed: ~10 fps
After game is fixed: 10-15 fps.

Your laptop's GPU isn't sufficient for running current titles.

Top Bottom