Batman : Arkham Knight

Alok

Adventurer
Master Bruce isn’t here right now. But Alfred Pennyworth is more than happy to take out Gotham’s trash.

*i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--LVVYj9ED--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/1364937240388445103.gif

Source

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Any update on Bug fixes/Patch or we can dump this game ?
It's the same old story for all pc ports. Be it mkx or this, they don't care about PC folks. This will eventually sell at 75% off soon don't worry.

The ultimate edition(base+season pass) is already ₹1500 on g2a sometimes.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
They should not only fix it, but offer the GOTY version for free to those who have arkham origins in their steam library.
Yeah that is almost charity. And hence it will never happen. But still WB are at least better than EA and bioware and uplay and countless others who just milk their customers till they are dry.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
it depends if you have not used you're code you can contact nvidia on facebook and get the code for mgs 5

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
@aniketdawn.89 See that's what I'm talking about.

*steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/541906989396521399/

Now where do I contact them. I had received the code from Nvidia directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Got Witcher 3, Arkham Knight and MGSV worth Rs. 4K with GTX 970. Best GPU deal ever.

Hope is a good thing.

Downloading MGSV now....@2Mbps

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Man, I dream of the day when we get 20 mbps down speeds on local WiFi and 100 mbps wired download like ROW. :/

Best in India so far is beam telecom-3MBps download rate at 15 mbps BW for just 1k per month.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
@aniketdawn.89 See that's what I'm talking about.

*steamcommunity.com/app/287700/discussions/0/541906989396521399/

Now where do I contact them. I had received the code from Nvidia directly.

- - - Updated - - -

Got Witcher 3, Arkham Knight and MGSV worth Rs. 4K with GTX 970. Best GPU deal ever.

Hope is a good thing.

Downloading MGSV now....@2Mbps

How did you get the MGSV key? Did you contact Nvidia directly? Care to explain?

Top Bottom