Batman : Arkham Knight

gameranand

Living to Play
And AMD, who has become very irregular on release of drivers, just released a beta driver yesterday to address the issues with this game, whereas the game itself was the biggest issue. :lol:

On release AMD CEO be like....Well $hit another game not working, release new drivers you fools. I'll not tolerate backlash this time. :D

sutta_boy

Broken In
I am surprised they are pulling the game off for fixing the issues, I hope Ubisoft does the same with AC : Syndicate (You know its going to be badly and terribly optimized). I hope the issues get resolved because this series is actually one of my favorite series' of all time (Not counting Origins), I have probably played City around 5 times.

quicky008

Technomancer
have they given any confirmation on when they are going to release the patched version of the game?i hope it doesn't take too long.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
I am surprised they are pulling the game off for fixing the issues, I hope Ubisoft does the same with AC : Syndicate (You know its going to be badly and terribly optimized). I hope the issues get resolved because this series is actually one of my favorite series' of all time (Not counting Origins), I have probably played City around 5 times.
There was a time when ubisoft brought out an AC title once in two years. Those were the days when I waited eagerly for the next AC title release.

Nowadays, they are releasing AC titles like a litter ....And me be like, ow another AC title, meh just feels like another Indian MLA caught with a fake degree....

sutta_boy

Broken In
There was a time when ubisoft brought out an AC title once in two years. Those were the days when I waited eagerly for the next AC title release.

Nowadays, they are releasing AC titles like a litter ....And me be like, ow another AC title, meh just feels like another Indian MLA caught with a fake degree....

Gone are the golden days of Ezio. Those games were really really iconic man. Nowadays we only see 1 dimensional protagonist in every AC game. " Aww he killed my family I am gonna be a assassin and kill him " is the motto of every assassin nowadays.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Gone are the golden days of Ezio. Those games were really really iconic man. Nowadays we only see 1 dimensional protagonist in every AC game. " Aww he killed my family I am gonna be a assassin and kill him " is the motto of every assassin nowadays.
Well I wouldn't know. Haven't played beyond ac3

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

Well unlike Batman Arkham Knight , PC version of Ac unity was graphically way better than console version . Though their was various performance issue , but if you have a good GPU , it is one of the best looking open world game on PC .

Arkham Knight on the other hand on PC looks nothing like ps4/xbox version - Ported by 12 people , No ambient occlusion , 30 fps , texture streaming issue , crashing , denovo DRM , retail disk installing only 7.7 GB of data , normal texture . Even after that it performs horrible even with 970/980 GPU . And dont even think about running it on AMD rig .

I am glad the sales have been suspended and i hope they release the game in good health . In the meantime continue playing witcher 3 , be-aware of Batman Spoiler , dont even spoil the intro scene . Its actually the best batman game according to my friends .

sutta_boy

Broken In
Well unlike Batman Arkham Knight , PC version of Ac unity was graphically way better than console version . Though their was various performance issue , but if you have a good GPU , it is one of the best looking open world game on PC .

Arkham Knight on the other hand on PC looks nothing like ps4/xbox version - Ported by 12 people , No ambient occlusion , 30 fps , texture streaming issue , crashing , denovo DRM , retail disk installing only 7.7 GB of data , normal texture . Even after that it performs horrible even with 970/980 GPU . And dont even think about running it on AMD rig .

I am glad the sales have been suspended and i hope they release the game in good health . In the meantime continue playing witcher 3 , be-aware of Batman Spoiler , dont even spoil the intro scene . Its actually the best batman game according to my friends .

Unity was total BS!. I have a 280x and it ran terribly. FPS dropped way too low in crowded areas and was mostly unplayable for me.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

With steam refunds and consumer getting fed up of half baked games, it is likely that other games will see the same trend. Launch release version not beta version, otherwise go down the drain.

OP
iittopper

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Unity was total BS!. I have a 280x and it ran terribly. FPS dropped way too low in crowded areas and was mostly unplayable for me.

Did you tried the game with omega drivers ? I think it performs decently on 280x after the driver update + patches .

jigar7

Right off the assembly line
Look at these shameless ignorant b*****ds @WB Studios! Have a look at the reply one of the retail disk owners got asking why only 7.7GB is installed from the disks. They think PC games are f****** fools... p**cks! This was like adding insult to injury. Posting this on every possible forum. WB doesn't deserve out money.
On another note, I tried an extractor from a 'RU' website that helps unpack all the 5 DVDs (took 3 hours) and you paste it into the 'Common' folder under the Steam install directory but unfortunately after steam verification, Steam downloads the entire game again. Well... so much for buying WB games. I'll be getting a DRM-Free version when Mad Max releases... ;)
11665705_864095637002050_2231505552005468344_n.jpg

warfreak

Talk to the hand!!!
Look at these shameless ignorant b*****ds @WB Studios! Have a look at the reply one of the retail disk owners got asking why only 7.7GB is installed from the disks. They think PC games are f****** fools... p**cks! This was like adding insult to injury. Posting this on every possible forum. WB doesn't deserve out money.
On another note, I tried an extractor from a 'RU' website that helps unpack all the 5 DVDs (took 3 hours) and you paste it into the 'Common' folder under the Steam install directory but unfortunately after steam verification, Steam downloads the entire game again. Well... so much for buying WB games. I'll be getting a DRM-Free version when Mad Max releases... ;)
View attachment 15560

Denuvo DRM will ensure you can't do that either.

Top Bottom