Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_of all

Journeyman
E8400 and P5Q Pro will be : 9k + 8k. that's 17k, add to that 8.5k for GTS250 1Gb and you are already at 25k!!!

btw, Phenom II X2 550 is at 5.5k, which means that you save around 4k over E8400 and if you put that into GPU budget, you get hell lot more fps and lot more powreful rig. Think Think Think.

does Phenom II X2 550 have a service centre near delhi { just in case :lol: }
so Phenom II X2 550 + P5Q + GTS250 1Gb would be good :!:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
dude. AMD Phenom II X2 550 is processor. And you need not worry about warranty. It is taken care by Rashi and they have pretty good support structure.

It's Phenom II X2 550 + Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H + GTS250 1Gb

Processor mobo GPU

king_of all

Journeyman
dude. AMD Phenom II X2 550 is processor. And you need not worry about warranty. It is taken care by Rashi and they have pretty good support structure.

It's Phenom II X2 550 + Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H + GTS250 1Gb

Processor mobo GPU

to be honest with you i have never used AMD before, also none of my friends have used it too. bit of confused i am,

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
guy you have gave me a lot of choices i am confused :) , is APC ups best or should i go for Microtek 800VA double battery ( 2590 rs/-), which is cheaper than APC 800VA.
i think ASUS P5Q Pro would be good what do you say also which one is better. also i was thinkin of getting a display card of 1 gb is there anyone which is compatiable with asus pq pro

I am the Victim of microtek 800VA dont buy that crap i suffered lot - now bought APC 1100VA

Then GTS 250 or HD 4850 ur choice - both preforms VFM - Nvidia has many advantage

If u want Intel u should wait for corei3 or Corei5 , but there is no news when it ll be launched - if u now buy intel its waste of ur money

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
to be honest with you i have never used AMD before, also none of my friends have used it too. bit of confused i am,

Me too started like that i was intel before 6 years once stepped in to AMD its like my love i cant leave it really good value for money gr8 performance the processor in my signature u can google & see how many of them are using that processor

Ask desibond he is very OLD user of AMD

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. I know you never used AMD. Try it once and you will never regret. :)

I have been using AMD for a loooooooooong time and they sure offer lot of bang for buck.

The new Phenom II X2 550 is direct competitor to E8400 and is priced at 5.5k, making it terrific VFM. Don't believe in any rumors like heats up a lot or incompatible with windows etc.

king_of all

Journeyman
so its Phenom II X2 550 + Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H + GTS250 1Gb ,
also i have a moniter samsung syncmaster 794mg which i dont wanna replece will it work with GTS250 1Gb ?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
hmm. that's a 17" monitor. GTS250 will work pretty fine and you will be able to play every single game at max settings on that monitor. If you are planning to go for a 22" Full HD monitor, GTS250 may not be a good choice and you will have to go for HD4870 or GTX260.

king_of all

Journeyman
but desiibond look at this image it says that gts250 have different interface
Code:
*img162.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=70026_Untitled_122_1169lo.jpg

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@king_of all
What desiibond and damngoodman suggests were just beat the config u mentioned. Also APC is way better than Microtek.
Get GTS250 1GB for around some 8k. It'd be good for you.

BTW ASUS P5Q Pro is good one but its around 8k and its not a good deal for the budget u mentioned.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@king_of_all, if I am right you will get DVI to VGA adapter with that graphics card. Don't worry about those interfaces.

there are couple of manufacturers like XFX, Palit, evga, msi, asus, gigabyte. Get the one that is cheaper and the one that supplies the DVI-VGA adapter.

till now I bought two GPUs and I got the adapter for both of them.

king_of all

Journeyman
so guys i am buying this configuration
Phenom II X2 550
+ Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H ( its price ?)
+ GTS250 1Gb
+ Corsair XMS2 DDR2 800MHz RAM: 1.5k for 2Gb stick
+ Palit Geforce GTS250 1 Gb
+ Cooler master extremepower 500W : 2.5k with zebronics cabinet: 1.5k
+ Seagate 7200.12 or WD Caviar Blue/Green 320Gb hdd
+ APC 800VA UPS:
also can you tell me if i don't find this motherboard, + any suggestion before i buy this

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Phenom II X2 550
+ Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H
+ GTS250 1Gb
+ APC 800VA UPS:
also can you tell me if i don't find this motherboard, + any suggestion before i buy this

LOL U r going to buy 2 gfx card.

Get GTS250 1GB...

If u dont find the mobo, get asus ma78gm one.

X2 7750 wil be other choice in hand...

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
no yaar. 7750 BE is not so good. better add another 1.3k or so and get X2 250.

Even I thought of selling off my 7750BE and get X2 550 but recession made me save money for rainy day :)

damngoodman999

damnbadman666
Phenom II X2 550
+ Gigabyte MA78GM-US2H ( its price ?)
+ GTS250 1Gb
+ APC 800VA UPS:

motherboard price 4.5K

gts 250 1gb is 8k+ / there is another option HD4850 1gb from sapphire its almost same performance price 7.4k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom