Basic Guide Purchase a New System

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Cooler Master 330 doesn't come with PSU so u can have any good Zebronics or I-Ball cabinet(like I-Benz)! And look for the cabinet with more space in it than any other. The bigger is better!

mastermunj

In the zone
guys, any mobo equivalent abit IP35 - E with on board graphics and around same price???

i am buying graphics card also but want on board also in case if some problem comes with card.. i can still use my PC..

blackpearl

The Devil
Should I go for a wide screen monitor or a normal monitor? I'm thinking about widescreen, but just wnat to know what you think.

Will my old 7300GS support such high resolution?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
Should I go for a wide screen monitor or a normal monitor? I'm thinking about widescreen, but just wnat to know what you think.

Will my old 7300GS support such high resolution?

Well even 5200FX support widescreen monitor. The cards actually support resolution! Go for widescreen!

Last edited:

fragrant

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a new lappy. My budget is 40k ± 2k. Which lappy to choose? prefer amd lappy without any os, but as of now will buy anything within my budget and which i'm able to buy from store instantly without waiting for alot of time ala dell.

kanne

Right off the assembly line
hello every body
iam going for new pc
i shortlisted some hw
1st is mobo
i want to know which is better btw gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H & Asus M3A-H/HDMI
does above mobo comes within 5k ;)

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
^^ Both are good and both supports Hybrid X-Fire. Just find which one has better warranty in ur locality. I 'de go for ASUS.

guys, any mobo equivalent abit IP35 - E with on board graphics and around same price???

i am buying graphics card also but want on board also in case if some problem comes with card.. i can still use my PC..
BIOSTAR TP35D2-A7 is almost same as Abit IP35-E but no onboard graphics.
The motherboards with G35 chipsets like ASUS P5E-VM. But it costs almost 9000/-.
My Suggestion - Get P35 and buy a used cheap graphics card - might get it for 1000/- and still got money saved rather than P5E-VM.

Last edited:

mastermunj

In the zone
^^ Both are good and both supports Hybrid X-Fire. Just find which one has better warranty in ur locality. I 'de go for ASUS.

BIOSTAR TP35D2-A7 is almost same as Abit IP35-E but no onboard graphics.
The motherboards with G35 chipsets like ASUS P5E-VM. But it costs almost 9000/-.
My Suggestion - Get P35 and buy a used cheap graphics card - might get it for 1000/- and still got money saved rather than P5E-VM.

thanks keith...

got same suggestion from another friend too....

but i thought of removing 2G RAM and thermal cooler for now which allows me to go for graphics card..

so for sometime i will OC my q6600 to little extent only and after 2 months will buy more RAM & cooler :p

yesterday on Latest Hardware Prices and Quotes thread i read that at 19" wide screen resolution, 8600GT may not be able to perform well... is it really the case?

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
8600GT is mainly for 1024X768 resolution. Any higher resolution requires 9600GT or above graphics card. Besides it also depends upon what games u play!

keith_j_snyder2

Rising ApocalypsE
9500GT GDDR3 isn't out yet!
But will be available in june-july.
9500GT will replace 8600GT not GTS.
But don't know what will be the price - Expected less than 5500/-!

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
what i mean to say is nvidia is ready with 9500GT to replace 8600GT and GTS (acc to some website) ..benches show better performance than 8600GT , not GTS though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom