Basic Cabinet/CPU ~max 10K

OP
S

shreyaBling

Broken In
@somulesnar

thanks ...

...I have started filling my basket at flipkart and i have one issue though , cant seem to find ASRock H61M/U3S3 almost anywhere online, is there an alternative to it

arpit982

Broken In
@arpit982

You arent getting the point buddy. What Jripper wants to say is that, if the OP buys a simple cheap PSU that comes bundled with the cabinet itself then he would face probs in the near future as these arent the ones which can actually give the exact power to the system what the system needs and would ultimately lead to blow offs. So it is always better to get a Good Psu so that u can be safe in the long run and would have no problems if he further upgrades the system and then there would be no need to change the PSU. One advice try to get sense out of the member's post and then post and think twice before posting.No hard feelings, just an advice..

None taken :) we all have our opinions and maybe its just me not having faced any tragedy with a build with local psu for light computing
i sure will get a good one for a heavy build

@OP
Get a gigabyte h61 suggested
4 ram slots = lots of room for future upgrades

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
@ OP

ASRock H61M/U3S3 Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

This is the one. but its out of stock.

So get the gigabyte Ga-H61-D2H/USB3 or just the Gigabyte GA-H61-D2H

somulesnar

Journeyman
@OP

buddy u can get the ASUS P8H61-M LX Motherboard @Rs. 3087(exact price frm flipkart.). The asus board is even cheapre than the former two boards suggested by saintharanjan and Jripper. This board is the best according to ur rig and to ur budget.

@arpit982

Thts your personal experience buddy, that u havent faced any probs with your PSU. But its quite normal for an assembler to get a good PSU for his building rig to make his rig more future proof and make the PSU eligible if he upgrades his system in the near future. BTW the OP has already made up his mind to get a good PSU. So no more arguments on this. Cheers.

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
^ The asus board is cheaper but it also has only two ram slots compared to the 4 on the gigabyte one.

somulesnar

Journeyman
^^ Yes its true but according to his budget the asus one would be more preferable. BTW the rig is for his dad, and for his requirement 4GB RAM is more than enough. Well th Gigabyte one is good too, the OP can go with that with a minor increase in the price.