[Complaint] Bad RMA Service Of Kaizen Infoserve Kolkata for Corsair VX450W [ Solved ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@The Sorcerer

I ask both Kaizen Kolkata and Corsair India to give me at least CX series but don't care about anything.
Corsair VX450W had almost a year warranty left and from that more than a month warranty wasted during this RMA process and I did not even get anything in my hand yet.
I never though Corsair RMA will be nightmare like this...

- - - Updated - - -

Got a mil from Corsair International(not India or Kaizen) and they said they are looking into this matter.
I hope I will get a better solution soon. :)

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Corsair US replied me that they will send a compensate for the trouble I faced.
They asked me to took my replacement.

So,I took my VS450 from Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd yesterday.
But,Kaizen person r really unprofessional.
He lost the paper of RMA.
And tried to put putting blame on me that I did not took my replacement at first attempt.
After lot of requests he made a paper for me.
And then told me that I don't required any paper for any RMA of VS450 in future.
But,this same person refused to take my VX450 without the proper bill at RMA time.
Said that's the rule of Corsair.
Strange ppl of Kaizen Kolkata..
Really these ppl know how to harash customers and give customer trouble and they don't even care about any strict rule.
Because of this Kaizen(Kolkata,India),3rd party company we customer suffer ultimately...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Corsair US replied me that they will send a compensate for the trouble I faced.
They asked me to took my replacement.

That'as great. Let's see what is going to be the compensation. My guess a PD, Headphone, mouse or even better another PSU :D

So,I took my VS450 from Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd yesterday.
But,Kaizen person r really unprofessional.
He lost the paper of RMA.
And tried to put putting blame on me that I did not took my replacement at first attempt.
After lot of requests he made a paper for me.
And then told me that I don't required any paper for any RMA of VS450 in future.
But,this same person refused to take my VX450 without the proper bill at RMA time.
Said that's the rule of Corsair.
Strange ppl of Kaizen Kolkata..
Really these ppl know how to harash customers and give customer trouble and they don't even care about any strict rule.
Because of this Kaizen(Kolkata,India),3rd party company we customer suffer ultimately...

This guys can be clumsy from time to time and a real PITA. Faced similar situation with Seagate RMA.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
well ask them about the compensation then quoting the mail. I know it may look like little bad but they have promised you something so be strong on that point.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Buying VS Series is not at all good but if you want any RMA then write in Corsair forum and then send it to Corsair Hong Kong Address as suggested in the Corsair forum.Ok.

India Corsair RMA takes more time than Corsair International.Ok.

Corsair — High performance DDR3 and DDR4 memory upgrades, 80 PLUS certified power supply units, computer cases, CPU cooling, gaming keyboards, gaming mice, gaming headsets, SSD drives, and USB flash drives -Any support related stuff.
Here is the link for any further assistance: *corsair.secure.force.com/

Last edited:
OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
well ask them about the compensation then quoting the mail. I know it may look like little bad but they have promised you something so be strong on that point.

They said they will send a PSU but due to warehouse stock issue it's delaying too much...

nomad47

Cyborg Agent
On the other hand I RMA ed a corsair RAM. I sent it via courier to Kaizen Jaipur and in 15 days I received a new RAM in my address.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Just received a big parcel box.
Guess what's in the box ?
A CX500v2 ?
No,
A RM450 ?
No,
Wrong.
Then ?

It's a RM550. :)
*i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah147/Somna7h/Private/RM550Box_zps139446f6.jpg.
*i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah147/Somna7h/Private/RM550_zps184fd284.jpg

I did not even open the sealed pack of RM550 yet and just started writing this now.
It's been almost 3 month my VX450 died... :(

I also would like to say thanks to out fellow Digitians tkin,Summon Pathak,togear for their help and support.
Also Mr.Joseph from Corsair help me...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yep, congrats to Op and kudos to corsair USA / international for their great support but what really painful is our own people are being rude to us. Anyway, the patient of OP proved to be fruitful, Thanks god . ;)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
that is great from corsair usa :thumbs:
it looks like we have to contact corsair usa support only when need arises and not corsair india support ;)

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
that is great from corsair usa :thumbs:
it looks like we have to contact corsair usa support only when need arises and not corsair india support ;)

I got a issue with my Corsair VS 550 PSU as it is shutting down while gaming and I tested it with another Cooler Master Thunder 600VA PSU and it is working good. I bought the CM PSU in 2008 and it is still working good but my present Corsair VS550 isn't working at all. So I submitted a RMA request with Corsair USA. I hope I can get a replacement PSU at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom