[Complaint] Bad RMA Service Of Kaizen Infoserve Kolkata for Corsair VX450W [ Solved ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
My 4 years old Corsair VX450W went kaput so I submitter it at 16th December at Kaizen Kolkata.
(NOTE: Kaizen Kolkata don't take any Corsair item without original bill)
I called 3 timed in past 20 days but RMA process still under service.
Today,7th January 2015 I called Kaizen,Kolkata and got reply that replacement come.
Now the worst part.
When I reach the service center I was shocked to that the replacement was VS450.
I did not accept that.
And now Status of RAm at Kaizen page showing 'Closed' ...:evil:
Corsair become so cheap that they replace 4K PSU with 2K PSU.
I'm going mail them.
Lets see...

Last edited:
OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Guys please help me!
What should I do now ?
I did not accept the VS450.
I also called toll free corsair no 18004255464 but they failed to help me.
Mailed at indiaservice@corsair.com but still no reply.
My 2014 ended with bad and 2015 also start with bad... :cry:

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Request the service centre to give you RM models, they oblige...Same thing was done for a friend of mine. Tell them you have mid to high end GPU and they will replace it with RM model.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
VX450 isn't available anymore. It isn't manufactured anymore.

You _will_ have to settle for something else.

Just tell them for a CX430, VS450 as replacement would be fine if there are availability issues. For a VX450 it isn't and say what [MENTION=20327]Ronnie11[/MENTION] suggested.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
They should give me a RM450 as the replacement but why VS450 ?
So,no one can help me ?
All Digitian think it totally justifying that Corsair giving me VS450 as replacement of VX450W ?
I'm a old member of this forum.
But, I did not expect this from forum.... :(

*i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah147/Somna7h/Private/Corsair_zps25ce37fc.png

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
So if replacement is not decided by price or series but capacity alone then why not a higher model ? Also not every models are made equally hence there's so many models with different capacity. Also there's 12V apms difference OF VX450 and VS450.

Post this on corsair forum. I'm sure you will get good resolution. Also register here for complaining : *corsair.secure.force.com/

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
They should give me a RM450 as the replacement but why VS450 ?
So,no one can help me ?
All Digitian think it totally justifying that Corsair giving me VS450 as replacement of VX450W ?
I'm a old member of this forum.
But, I did not expect this from forum.... :(
Another thing to note is, RM450 is modular. Your VX450 wasn't. So, they should but they can't really give you something miles better imo.

CX500 would be the ideal replacement imo.

sumonpathak

knocking on heavens door
So if replacement is not decided by price or series but capacity alone then why not a higher model ? Also not every models are made equally hence there's so many models with different capacity. Also there's 12V apms difference OF VX450 and VS450.

Post this on corsair forum. I'm sure you will get good resolution. Also register here for complaining : *corsair.secure.force.com/

Already forwarded :D
also [MENTION=39710]Revolution[/MENTION] please check your PM :)

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks guys!
PM my contact no...

- - - Updated - - -

Also register here for complaining : *corsair.secure.force.com/

Registered but could not find a proper way to complain.
Asking for Ticket...

- - - Updated - - -

Got another mail with another excuse.

*i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah147/Somna7h/Private/Excuse_zps8b63b09c.png

- - - Updated - - -

Finally I was ale to register a query at *corsair.secure.force.com/ and also got a ticket no.
"Thank you. Your request has been received. A Corsair Representative will review your ticket within 2 business days. Corsair Customer Service and Technical Support is available Monday – Friday, 7:00AM-5:00PM Pacific Time (excluding weekends and holidays)."Lets see...

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Bad news! :(
Corsair(*corsair.secure.force.com/) said they can't help me but I have to contact Corsair India which I have done earlier but they did not help me...

maheshn

Journeyman
This may not be new news, but Corsair no longer manufactures the VX series of power supplies.

However you are quite justified in asking for a better replacement than the VS series in my opinion, as it is the lowest in their group of products. Ask for atleast CX or CS series if possible (CX is generally CWT units and CS is made by Great Wall AFAIK).

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Yea,they should give CS or CX min and this thing also told by other too.
But,Corsair India don't want to give nothing but VS450.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
VX series is a way older and phased out series. How many warranty period you had with the VX450 anyways?

Even if it was from an another brand and they didn't have equivalent, they just assume a value of a product and give equivalent product for the credit. Some give credit directly, some give a choice. If you want, you can ask Kaizen for a better product if you give some amount, provided you retain the full warranty period as well. There's no true replacement of VX450 from Corsair, but that's a different story.

This simply doesn't apply only to power supply, but also for other products. As far as this is concerned, Corsair has done what they promised in terms and conditions. You can either sell this new unit off or ask them to give a better one if you pay the difference provided they issue a new bill and hence retaining the full warranty period.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
is that possible ? has anyone done that

I did it when my A8N32 SLI Premium deluxe died. Half the amount of P5N32-SLI deluxe edition was taken care of and I paid half of it. Same with others. No harm in asking if Corsair/Kaizen would have that option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom