Backup software

Status
Not open for further replies.

a_dalui

Right off the assembly line
I have XP Home edition. I have installed many software. But I have no backup of those software installation file.Now I want to repartition my harddisk and want to install XP Professional Edition.How can I backup those software which are installed in XP Home edition and install them in XP Professional. if anyone have any suggestion like any backup software or other please mail me at amiya_dalui@yahoo.com or amiya_dalui@walla.com.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
a_dalui said:
if anyone have any suggestion like any backup software or other please mail me at amiya_dalui@yahoo.com or amiya_dalui@walla.com.

why mate is there any problem if we talk about this here??

a_dalui said:
backup software

well the back is call a thing which will do the same work of ur Primary device (here its software)... take a example.... while working with Photoshop... PhotoShop will b ur Primary software... in case PS gets any corroption then ur Secondary option may come handy which may b paintshop.....

so by reading question i think u need the installer of the program files that u have installed in ur system.... as allready installed files cant b back up as at the time of installetion the product installer copy DLL files , writes reg....

now if u can give the name of the software we might b able to give u to download link 4 the Trail or demo... u just have to enter ur validetion code or the Product key which the software company have given u to activet them as full...

expertno.1

Technomancer
u cannot backup only programmes as many files of that program is spreaded here and there which is not possible to do

u nee the .exe installation file dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom