Baba's 'magical' limb chopped off...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasad_den

Padawan
Came across this wacky news little while ago....!! :D :D

Source

Yanadi Kondaiah, 80, is a small-time 'baba' here who claimed he had a miraculous right leg. Life was good and he had followers from even far off Bangalore making a beeline for his darshan.

Locals vouch that whatever he touched with his right foot was blessed. Several people visited Yagamreddy Kandriga village in Anantapur district, where Kondaiah lives, in a hope to find remedies for their problems.

On Tuesday, however, he had to pay a heavy price for his magical limb. Three visitors overpowered him, sawed away his miracle leg and ran away, hoping the magic would rub off on them.

Kondaiah is now undergoing treatment at the SVRR hospital in Tirupati. "I have not done any harm to anyone then why did they do this to me?" he asked.

R Dastagiri, sub-inspector at Ramachandrapuram area who is investigating the case, said three people came to Kondaiah few days ago seeking help on a "very important matter". They came back again on Tuesday to thank him for the successful settlement of the problem.

"Then they requested the baba, who had a penchant for liquor, to share a drink with them. Later, they severed his leg with a sharp blade and vanished. The old man was left bleeding till villagers rescued him," he added.

Kondaiah's family alleges the attackers could have taken the leg to gain its miracle powers. :D :D :D

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
The_Devil_Himself said:
kinda sad funny story.
hey u stole my words :-

but bahut acha achha hua!! aise logon ke sath aisa hi hona chahiye!! aur karo nautanki!!

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
When will india leave come out of this nonsense.
This baba is ok..there is another baba who is no 1 cheat...

Even if 1000 periyar come,they wont stop this nonsense..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom