Awesome quotes from video games

OP
Akira

Akira

Augmented Nerd
CID: "By the way, Matt, I finished retrieving your data from the satellite backup like you asked."
Matt Miller: "Oh. Good."
CID: "I took the liberty of partitioning one of the drives on The Ship and putting the data there for easy retrieval."
Matt Miller: "You did what!?"
CID: "I also informed Kinzie that I sequestered 1.4 terabytes of onboard storage for the task and asked that she check the data for infection and completeness."
Matt Miller: "You told Kinzie?"
CID: "Yes, Ms. Kensington made it very clear to me that she should be informed of anything related to the ship."
Matt Miller: "You told Kinzie!"
CID: "You sound distressed, I would not worry. There is nothing to be embarrassed about, I imagine Ms. Kensington has already seen herself naked."
Matt Miller: "****."

CID: "Are you sure you do not want to go out with me sometime, Kinzie?"
Kinzie: "Yeah, I'm sure."
CID: "It is just that I have been alone for so long and you and I have so much in common."
Kinzie: "CID, I've been doing this hacking thing for a long time, I can smell bullshit even through a monotone computery voice like yours."
CID: "Well damn."

Kinzie: "You know, first I thought that Nyte Blayde was a media trick trying to obfuscate the reality of our vampire problem."
Josh: "Yeah, I don't think that was a..."
Kinzie: "Then I realized that it was just a shitty vampire show."
Josh: "That's a relief."
Kinzie: "Of course, then, by the time I realized that, I realized that I really liked it. It kind of spoke to me."
Josh: "That's... that's great."
Kinzie: "And that's when I realized it was because it fell perfectly into the 31 Theory."
Josh: "Wh-wha...?"
Kinzie: "The 31 Theory. "Anything important is always connected to a 31". Nyte Blayde Season 3; best season, aired in January, had thirteen episodes."
Josh: "I have... no idea what you're... talking about."
Kinzie: "You are a good actor."

SR4. LOL:-D, CID was one hell of a character.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Kratos,God of War
ZEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Kratos,God of War II
ZEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Kratos,God of War III

Vincee777

Broken In
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

SSgt. Griggs : I was starting to think that you
were gonna leave me behind.
Captain Price : That was my first thought, but
your arse had all the C4.

:) :) :)

logout20

Journeyman
Teodora: What is it, my son? You want to ask me something?

Ezio: I do. Forgive me, but why is it you wear a nun's habit if you aren't one?

Teodora laughed.

Teodora: Well whoever said I wasn't? Indeed, I am married to the Lord.

Ezio: And yet you are also a courtesan? You run a bordello.

Teodora: So? I see no contradiction. How I choose to practice my faith; what I choose to do with my body, these are my choices to make. Like many young women I was drawn to the church, but grew disillusioned by the "believers" of this city. Men hold God only as an idea in their heads, not in the depths of their hearts and bodies. Men must know how to love in order to reach salvation. My girls and I provide that to our congregation. No church would agree with me, I realized, so I created my own. It may not be traditional,but men's hearts grow firmer in my care.

Ezio: Among other things, I'm sure. ......

Vincee777

Broken In
Vaas: Take me into your heart. Accept me as
your saviour. Nail me to the f*****g cross and
let me be REBORN! :)

Vaas: The world is a diagonal... I am the
balancing point. :)

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
DotA
Sven:
"For now."