Avast update

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashok_inder

Right off the assembly line
I use avast! Home edition as anti-virus. Commencing the day I had installed avast! It has for no reason been able to get update automatically, although in the setting’s strip each and every one thing is fine. On manual update also the avast! Update setup runs but could not bring any update, eventually I have to download the day after day update file from the website to update the software. Save for, how long I can persist like this, so any solution for this trouble.
All other software, like spyware terminator, comodo firewall etc, all work simply fine and are able to update involuntarily.

cybercool10

Tech Addict
@OP : Do make sure that you are using a Legit Version of avast! , If you are using a Pirated version then do get rid of it , as the avast of it will be stopped when the Pirated key get listed into the Blacklisted keys in avast servers.

So my advise , Register at avast site for a Free Home Edition license and enter the new key in avast , You should be now able to get the updates.

Last edited:
OP
A

ashok_inder

Right off the assembly line
I use genuine key,i.e., i have already registered at the avast site
I have also uninstalled the program and then reinstalled it, it just does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom