ATTENTION: Windows Live Writer released !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Windows Live Writer is a desktop application that makes it easier to compose compelling blog posts using Windows Live Spaces or your current blog service. Blogging has turned the web into a two-way communications medium. Our goal in creating Writer is to help make blogging more powerful, intuitive, and fun for everyone.

Writer has lots of features which we hope make for a better blogging experience. Some of the ones we are most excited about include WYSIWYG authoring, photo publishing, map publishing, Writer SDK and compatibility.

Download Link

Source: Windows Live Writer Blog

JGuru

Wise Old Owl
FireFox has released a Blog writer extension long time back!!! Microsoft is so slow!!
MS only copies the best of other products; it doesn't have a brain of it's own!!

damnthenet

Journeyman
JGuru said:
FireFox has released a Blog writer extension long time back!!! Microsoft is so slow!!
MS only copies the best of other products; it doesn't have a brain of it's own!!
Same here

G

gxsaurav

the blogwriter extension for firefox is good, but i don't see it beating writer in anyway

well, i don't have a blog, but the thing is very easy anyway

PrinceHeart

In the zone
i agree with gxsaurav .. i don't have any blogs myself. but i just downloaded it to see and it looks real easy to use though.. hope it will help many blog users in their purpose.

peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom