Asus ROG Hacked !!!!

pratyush997

Inactive
Asus has been hacked my the Hackers :|
I was trolling on Asus's Router website.. and clicked Rog link and dafaq

ASUS Computers Official website Hacked By 1337 | Tha Dark | Invectus | H4x0rL1f3 | KhantastiC | Shadow008 | x3o-1337 | Dr.Z0mbie | Tha Disaster | Tha Rude | Sho0ter | MindCracker | Hitcher | Lnxr00t | b0x | M4DSh4K

The Official website of ASUS Computers has been Hacked By 1337 | Tha Dark | Invectus | H4x0rL1f3 | KhantastiC | Shadow008 | x3o-1337 | Dr.Z0mbie | Tha Disaster | Tha Rude | Sho0ter | MindCracker | Hitcher | Lnxr00t | b0x | M4DSh4K. The Hackers are Muslim hackers from Pakistan. The hackers hacked it after U.S had released an Anti-Islamic Movie. The Hackers had left a message on there index below:
======================================================================
[#] Asus Computers 0wn3d ? xD
[#] Reason:U.S People have Insult of Our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and Our Religion Islam !
Islam Means Peace !
We want Peace and Brotherhood !
Why do you people want to create problems against Muslims ?
We rispect Other Peoples Religion, And Our Religion Should Be Rispected.
Please stop making cartoons and movies after our Prophet, Please Stop !
This Site Has Been Hacked After U.S Released a Movie after Our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
[#] Dont worry admin Nothing has been deleted or leaked or downloaded , Just Index Added.
[#] ./Peace
[#] Greets: KhantastiC HaXoR | Sizzling Åžoul | Neo Haxor | Hitler | P@KhTuN~72 | Ment@l Mind | H4x0rL1f3 | InvectuS | Shadow008 | Dr.Z0mbie | b0x | Sho0ter | AL.MaX HaCkEr | 3xp1r3 Cyber Army | Pakistan Cyber Army & All Muslims
======================================================================

LINK

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Nothing happened. Everything is working just fine. Rog forum is working a so is the links.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Apparently, the answer to that question is a resounding no. Typically, all that's needed to hack a forum is a relatively simple SQL injection exploit. There are filtering methods that administrators can employ to prevent this, but they seem to be reluctant to implement them in a timely fashion. I think that's just plain lazy TBH.

Really? If you think so, then do try to hack one of the good forums.

Top Bottom