Discussion: Asus' new distributor: Redington

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I got a press mail from Asus India with the following message:

"ASUS has today announced the appointment of Redington as a national distributor for its Component Business. Redington will now handle distribution for ASUS motherboards and optical drives across the country along with ASUS’ existing distributor Rashi Peripherals. The decision to appoint Redington was taken keeping in mind the customer demand, channel expansion and strategic plans of the company. ASUS now aims to tap a newer market base, verticals and channel base with this strategic appointment."

Cheers!

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Redington is a very good distributor with excellent service records...
It is eons ahead than Rashi and even better than Tirupati.

Kolkata contact address:--->

Redington (India) Ltd.

P-89, C.I.T Road, Entally, Puddapukur, Kolkata - 700014.

Phone No : 033 - 30271575
033 - 30271576

Last edited:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Redington is a very good distributor with excellent service records...
It is eons ahead than Rashi and even better than Tirupati.

Kolkata contact address:--->

Redington (India) Ltd.

P-89, C.I.T Road, Entally, Puddapukur, Kolkata - 700014.

Phone No : 033 - 30271575
033 - 30271576

great

thanks!!!

How does this affect a customer?
Does it mean better A.S.S.
Can anyone explain the benefit for the customer here ?

should prolly mean better ASS..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
better A.S.S. .. well that depends on the importer and on Digicare so don't expect much but Asus really is taking their business seriously in here now which is a very good sign IMO.

OP
The Sorcerer

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
^^ Digicare is fine in Mumbai at the very least. If you're looking it in that way, people had more issues in Kaizen as well in kolkata compared to other cities.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Digicare can get really very clumsy and lazy sometime ;-) anyway, Redington was the distri of my viewsonic monitor but when I need to RMA it they were no longer the distri and Viewsonic's market presence was almost gone and I did try to contact with everyone shop, distri and of-course the manufacturer but got no positivce response but after digit came into the picture everything moved smoothly and RT services did a very nice job in servicing. So I wanted to say it's not the Service center always ( barring Rashi ) but if a manufacturer takes it business seriously the customers can have a nice experience.

Top Bottom