Asus Eah3850 512mb Ddr 3 [ati] For Sale [3d Card] Brand New !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
^^^

to cheap fighting

@OP.

at this price point there are other options to the prospective buyer. if u can price it correct it will be sold asap.

a new one's price is

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?categoryID=1282

add abt 400 to it for tax and shipping to anywhere in india.

Last edited:
OP
A

arpan

Broken In
@ultimategpu
WOW ....what contradictry statements from u !!
First u write:

"hey , what a card , it play ' s great keep it with u"

And then you write:

"nightmare is right , u r auctioning a very old failure card , so who ll buy , ......."
:confused::confused::confused:
Get a hold of yourself bro, and plz think before you write.

@johnjjx

He provoked me to use such language, i have no intentions of hurting anyone here.

@Ultimabasher

Thank you bro for Throwing light on the goodness of the card,,, really appreciated that!!! But cant sell it off for just 4500/- , would u sell off a brand new unused card at that price??

@salilrane
totally accepted ,,,the thread is really deviating!!!

@madjeri

I'll talk wid my brother and give a thought to reduce the price.

@kalpik

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that was funny!!!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
guys we r here to providing the correct information if any thing is not value for money so its our duty to help our members. i think its mod duty interfere here

Let start with price Rs. 3600 shipped..............

one of my friend is purchase second hand 3850 @4k but the card is 5 month old but he purchase 2 month ago

Last edited:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
@TS jus to make u aware...jus check for current pricing of the cards available in india and also the benchmarks do some googlin and fix ur price on basis of tht.....doesnt matter the card is unopened used or wteva...wen u sell something think like a buyer and wen buyin think like a seller...;)
tht way everyone would be happy.:D

@3.6k shipped is very low price if a 7900gt can sell for 3.5k:rolleyes:

i would also like to add the card is almost 2x times the performance of an 8600gt
*hothardware.com/Articles/Asus_EAH3850_TOP_Graphics_Card/
assume a lil less performance than the TOP version still the card packs a puch
much faster than a 8600gt:rolleyes:...so if an 8600gt can sell for 3k...
u can assume a price for new card with 2x the performance.

Last edited:

Ultimabasher

Broken In
Man understand this bro. You dont have to check the value of the card that is printed on the box.

You have to check the price at which it is retailing right now.

And yeah its a box packed and brand new but still the buyer will be getting from you and not a retailer. So check it man. The price as far as what you have kept is not right.

OP
A

arpan

Broken In
@johnjjx

Thanks for the info bro.
The link that you have provided is for the 256MB version of EAH3850 which is 2x performance of 8800gt 256mb. But I am selling the 512Mb version of EAH3850, so you can now imagine the performance of the card!!
Tha additional 256mb of ddr3 actually makes a big difference in the performance + ASUS CUSTOM cooler actually keeps the card cooler by 20 degrees than the stock single slot cooler.

@Ultimabasher

Yeah i have found out that the card is retailing at around approx 8400 to 8700, as its the 512mb version.
And so i had reduced the rate to 7500 !!!

REVIEW OF THE CARD AND SOME BENCHMARKS:
*computermonger.com/asus-eah3850ghtdi512m-ati-radeon-review.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom