Asus Eah3850 512mb Ddr 3 [ati] For Sale [3d Card] Brand New !!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arpan

Broken In
HI guys!!
Well my brother just won this card in a gaming competition last week. The market price for this card is around Rs.10,300/-. This card has 512 mb of DDR3 and can almost play all the new games at 1680*1050 resolution with maximum settings!!![Except For CRYSIS.....:D..at that resolution!!! ]. The card is really cool and also has Asus's custom silent cooler on the GPU. It also has COMPANY OF HEROES OPPOSING FRONTS Game included in it!!!
The card has a warranty of 3 yrs from Rashi peripherals.
I live in Mumbai and i am ready to sell this card off for Rs.9300/-

LINK TO THE CARD:
*www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=2&l2=8&l3=602&l4=0&model=1996&modelmenu=1

REVIEW OF THE CARD AND SOME BENCHMARKS:
*computermonger.com/asus-eah38...on-review.html

EDIT:
NEW PRICE : RS. 6500 /-

Last edited:

lboy911

Broken In
kudos to ur bro for winning,but nowdays the reality is 3850 is not worth the price u have mentioned,as new one is available for rs5500,max 6k,well for the price u put ,u can get a ati 4850,and tht even beats ur 8800gts 512,so please drastically change ur price,

please check www.theitwares.com,the price for ati 3850 is mentioned,or ask some other forum members

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
max u can avail is 5.5k....lolz mayb less...coz a 3870 oc edition is being sold at 4.5k;)

OP
A

arpan

Broken In
@lboy911
I did check the prices at theitwares. Why dont u check the prices too...This is an ASUS product not a Palit or GECUBE. So do a little research before u write.And btw according to Theitwares, GeCube RX3850PRO 512MB DDR3 is going for 9350.I think you are talkin abt the 256 Mb edition.
And where did i ask u to compare my 8800gts g92 with 4850,,huh??
Plz stick to the topic dude. If u cannot afford plz dnt post nasty remarks.

@johnjjx
the 3870 oc edition from gecube is around 12,350/- according to theitwares.com

amarp

Broken In
This is to help you decide at what price user will buy, check upper ends and lower end options available/latest versus older.

3850, ddr3, 512mb

*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2737

4850, ddr3, 512mb
*www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=2736

Just think, whether your asking price is high or low.

One note: If you are not a shopkeeper/dealer, anything which you buy from shop after paying full amount and after coming to hand, it becomes old whether it be a car, computer, or computer hardware. You are selling a gifted item, which receipt will not be available.

It is your item, you are owner, and you are to decide what should be its final price, but buyer will only buy if he thinks it is a good deal to buy your item than shopkeepers.

lboy911

Broken In
@lboy911
(I did check the prices at theitwares. Why dont u check the prices too...This is an ASUS product not a Palit or GECUBE. So do a little research before u write.And btw according to Theitwares, GeCube RX3850PRO 512MB DDR3 is going for 9350.I think you are talkin abt the 256 Mb edition.
And where did i ask u to compare my 8800gts g92 with 4850,,huh??
Plz stick to the topic dude. If u cannot afford plz dnt post nasty remarks.)

dude,i am not trying to ruin ur sale,infact i want to help u sell it,trust me,see that particular model u seen on itwares might be old stock,shopkeepers sell old stuff at old prices only people who dont have all the information about other cards end up buying them,see look at the market trends and sell it,and "please dont tell me what i can or cant afford",,and ma remarks were not nasty,,
this is a community,everyone is here to help,
best of luck with the sale

OP
A

arpan

Broken In
@amarp
Thanks for the info dude.

But check this, I am selling off this model:
[ LINK: *www.lynx-india.com/index.php?productID=3122 ]
not the one that you have mentioned, dude Asus products are usually expensive.

Whenever u take an asus product to Rashi peripherals they never ask you for a bill, they just check the serial No. on the card.The Mfg. date on the card box is AUGUST 2008.
Infact we received this card from AMD FAR EAST LTD. And were also rest assured that it has a three year warranty from Rashi Peripherals. My brother also received a certificate from AMD FAR EAST LTD and it also has the product's serial on it.

@lboy911
I know this is a community and everyone here is to help each other.. but i felt your remarks were nasty and so i backfired. I know that 4850 is 15 to 20 % faster than my card dude . I dont need this information from you. All i want to do is sell of this card, thats it.
Best of luck to you too.

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
stop useless talking guys simple this card is not worth this he mention above i think a blind man not going to buy this card rubbish :mad:

amarp

Broken In
But have you checked the price of card of this same brand, model, and specs.

Your asking price Rs.9300

Price at which new EAH3850 512mb/DDR3 card avaialble R.s 8,066.00 + 4% VAT= 8,066 + 322 = Rs. 8388 total

Your asking price should be at least less than the new card available on the shop.

Simple, your asking price is higher than this card is available on the shop.

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
HI guys!!
Well my brother just won this card in a gaming competition last week. The market price for this card is around Rs.10,300/-. This card has 512 mb of DDR3 and can almost play all the new games at 1680*1050 resolution with maximum settings!!![Except For CRYSIS.....:D..at that resolution!!! ]. The card is really cool and also has Asus's custom silent cooler on the GPU. It also has COMPANY OF HEROES OPPOSING FRONTS Game included in it!!!
The card has a warranty of 3 yrs from Rashi peripherals.
I live in Mumbai and i am ready to sell this card off for Rs.9300/-

LINK TO THE CARD:
*www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=2&l2=8&l3=602&l4=0&model=1996&modelmenu=1

EDIT:
NEW PRICE : RS. 7500 /-

hey , what a card , it play ' s great keep it with u

OP
A

arpan

Broken In
@ultimategpu

I know its a nice card bro...
But I want to sell it off as i have a better card !! [8800 GTS G92 512mb]

OP
A

arpan

Broken In
@NIGHTMARE

Are u as ugly as your display pic dude? Whats your problem? If u dont want to buy the card Dont crap typo over here!!

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@NIGHTMARE

Are u as ugly as your display pic dude? Whats your problem? If u dont want to buy the card Dont crap typo over here!!

Now u prove yourself that irritation its means your deal is not perfect and i think u r selling first time any thing grow up kid grow up .AND ABOUT MY AVATAR U HAVE NO RIGHTS TO WRITE ANY THING TO ME AND MY AVATAR :evil:

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
guys refrain from posting irrelevant things in the thread....
@nightmare hes seller...its his wish wteva price he wana sell it for...we can only suggest which i guess is more than enough with the posts above.
@arpan plz mark your language used mate..this is no way to talk to a member.:)

ultimategpu

AMD & ATI FANBOY
@NIGHTMARE

nightmare is right , u r auctioning a very old failure card , so who ll buy , if u r selling to someone means u should have some heart ,if u want to sell just reduce ur price

Ultimabasher

Broken In
Shut up you bloody morons. This GPU is not old or anything. it is still good . I would have gone for it if I hadnt got a 7950gt from a frnd recently. For the price, if you dont like it, pm him. Even I dont like it. Something around 4.5k would be chinky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom