Assembly and Microprocessors

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
Douglas Hall IS GOOD enough for passing the exam. u dont require to make notes wen u have this book. everything is given precisely in a brief. For the programming part dont go for tution. Just practice on ur own. I did everything on my own n got the outputs in practicals. Those mine who wen for tution didnt get the output:lol:.

there is no need to study much advanced in this subject. that book is sufficient

by the way! which sem r u in???

Last edited:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
For 8086:

Hall is good, but lengthy.

A.K.Ray is pretty good, That's what I used to read...nice and precise!

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
^^ :-| Well... as long as it works... it is a good thing... I have seen the same code behaving different on different kits (which all are in perfectly good condition according to teachers)... PLUS, go and ask on #electronics on freenode.net you will know...

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Well i had this subject in my 4th Sem and now I'm in my 7thSem. I had suppli in it so had to give its paper last sem. Hoping to clear it. I had R.S Gaonkar for 8085 and Gibson for 8086. B.Ram a compendium of both. BTW Gibson has whole 8086 Instruction set printed at the back.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
^^ :-| Well... as long as it works... it is a good thing... I have seen the same code behaving different on different kits (which all are in perfectly good condition according to teachers)... PLUS, go and ask on #electronics on freenode.net you will know...
Eh, did you mean disease or decease? 8085 is obsolete stuff, only for small hobby projects it could be useful. Its not even got a multiplying/dividing instruction man. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom