Assassin's Creed System Requirements Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Finally its official about the hercules sys requirements

In order to play this game properly, your PC MUST meet or exceed these minimum requirements:
Supported OS: Windows XP / Vista (only)
Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX 10.0–compliant video card or DirectX 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (512 MB video card recommended) (see supported list)*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0 compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
DirectX Version: DirectX 10.0 libraries (included on disc)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)

*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI RADEON X1300-1950 / HD 2000 / 3000 series
NVIDIA GeForce 6600-6800 / 7 / 8 / 9 series

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.

NOTICE: This game contains technology intended to prevent copying that may conflict with some disc and virtual drives.

Source :
Code:
*ubisoft.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ubisoft.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=12184&p_created=1200605992&p_sid=dC87fpWi&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_lva=12184&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MiwyJnBfcHJvZHM9ODgsMTU1NyZwX2NhdHM9JnBfcHY9Mi4xNTU3JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2VhcmNoX3R5cGU9YW5zd2Vycy5zZWFyY2hfbmwmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=&p_topview=1

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
Well RAM is no issue, it is cheap. The problem is the Video card!
Is there no way to increase the amount of shared memory with the graphics card onboard to over the 256MB limited by the BIOS?

xbonez

NP : Crysis
OMG!! :O this is insane.....my RAM and gfx card scrape thru....though my GFX card is Dx9.0 with SM3 but only 256MB, that too at DDr2....my procy fails though, miserably...AMD Athlon 64 3200+ :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Mine meets the minimum requirements too.WTF!

Boobi-soft is insane if they feel that this game is worth the 3GB recommended RAM requirement.What engine is it based on that makes it so darn demanding? :mad:

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
And someone said the system requirment of Windows Vista is high....

Time to buy a XBOX 360 for gaming needs

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Well RAM is no issue, it is cheap. The problem is the Video card!
Is there no way to increase the amount of shared memory with the graphics card onboard to over the 256MB limited by the BIOS?

U have an onboard card like me????? then i don think its gonna handle the game..... anyways u can increase the amount of ram shared by gpu in the bios.

I askd for suggestions here n finally invested in ram.... now its time to get a good gpu then i can definitely play this game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom