Assassin's Creed System Requirements Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Well guys i have played the game for some time now, you see when you play the game & kill only for the first time it is very exciting but when you play the game day by day with only one objective (getting the information about the person, killing, escaping etc) you sure get bored but right now i hate the game for its requirment , its a bad port you guys should accept it , i mean are they going to make a game which uses more powerful hardware than crysis ? if its yes this game sales will go down like crysis & this game will fail if so , well atleast on the PC cause i am sure we don't have killer hardwares.

Who

Guess Who's Back
you are talking about this thread right ? well its no a joke this is reality of a port while they easily port a PC game to consoles but it ain't easy to port a cpnsole game to PC !!

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
well guys that is what the trend of technology is now a days. it is totally motivated by games. The games are setting the standards for what kind of hardware should be standard. sad actually. those developers should put effort to make games better to play not just to look at. remember the days of Dave and Wolfenstine3d. man those were th days of intelligent game developers who had to squeeze their games in such slow hardware.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
we cant blame the developers. its because of those false gamers who play games just for the graphics. they would play crysis and rate it 10/10 for the graphics. i know tons of people and hey many of u guys may be like this. that is why developers are concentrating more on graphics than gameplay. we really are gonna miss the days of pop and others

Rollercoaster

well the fact is most people dont look deep into anything but at the top only. the same thing is said abt fastfood, gadgets, tv fashion etc. people follow what they see. i.e what is promoted.

beauty/looks etc are rated 1st on any charts. and because of that more beauty is demanded. it is one of those circles of life.

the game industry had turned into a hollywood clone.

Last edited:

Rollercoaster

for some reason i hated stalker too as it started and since then it has been sittin in my system.. havent got to run it again yet.. wierd effects soem things have..

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Supported OS: Windows® XP/Windows Vista® (only)
Processor: Dual core processor 2.6 GHz Intel® Pentium® D or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+ (Intel Core® 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+ or better recommended)
RAM: 1 GB Windows Xp / 2 GB Windows Vista
Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 10.0-compliant video card or DirectX 9.0-compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 or 10.0-compliant sound card (5.1 sound card recommended)
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 or10.0 libraries (included on disc)
DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM dual-layer drive
Hard Drive Space : 8 GB
Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:

ATI® RADEON® X1600*/1650*-1950/HD 2000/3000 series
NVIDIA GeForce® 6800*/7/8/9 series

*PCI Express only supported

Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at: *support.ubi.com.

Maybe Source Is this
Hope your happy now. Lets P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom