Assassin's Creed System Requirements Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
theres no bloody way that it requires this much . remember this is not yet official its still a rumor. so just hang tight . besides the game sucks!!

Stalker

Padawan
^^ Even i stopped trusting Gamespot after they gave Crysis 9.5 :shock:
try www.1up.com The GFW site, you can trust these guys.
They gave Crysis / COD4 : 8 /10

& Assassins Creed 7 /10 (Editor review) :)

*www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3164319&sec=REVIEWS

Last edited:

Who

Guess Who's Back
People should judge the game by playing the demo not reviews , play the demo if its good for you then play the full game if not forget it then.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Exactly what I said earlier.The game hasn't even come out & we are all going ga-ga over the proposed requirements.Wait till it comes out atleast & then comment on the requirement based on people who test it on their systems.;)

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Some guys here in hostel have played and they all saying it is sucky.. You have to do same things in every level.. Psst and I thought another pop alike game was made.. :mad:

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Dont...and I repeat DONT, try to blast through the game. Take your own sweet time and you will appreciate the game for what it is.

Remember and repeat after me....just one assassination a day!

Any other way and you will end up hating the game.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
Dont...and I repeat DONT, try to blast through the game. Take your own sweet time and you will appreciate the game for what it is.

Thats the key to enjoying games like that....... Many frends of mine were pissed off with POP series....... on the other hand those who explored it completely enjoyed it much more

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

yup rush thru kills the whole enjoyment.

Exploring is fun, and u comes to know every secret that game developer intended to leave for u.

The same applies to stalker.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
People who like to play hack n slash games will rarely like games like POP/Stalker/Hitman/Splinter Cell n the same goes for assassin's creed

Who

Guess Who's Back
have you even played assain creed ....stop making any judgement those games you mention are not repetive , they have diffrent objectives but in this game you have only one objective , please guys don't make any judgement without playing the game, & don't comare it to POP,stalker etc.. this game is diffrent from them & it should stay that way.

OP
codename_romeo

codename_romeo

Romeo + Lucifer = ME
have you even played assain creed ....stop making any judgement those games you mention are not repetive , they have diffrent objectives but in this game you have only one objective , please guys don't make any judgement without playing the game, & don't comare it to POP,stalker etc.. this game is diffrent from them & it should stay that way.

Hey man tried it out on XBOX 360....... and atleast i liked it a lot.... though killing is the only objective of the game(primary). Dont know how the PC experience wud be..but then i am looking forward to that game's release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom