ASRock motherboards for Ryzen - India availability.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently ASRock has the best motherboards for Ryzen.

And, from what I see, they aren't available anywhere in India.

Why is it so?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
No distributor is keeping stocks other than primeabgb.com

Here is the link for all distributors in India for Asrock: ASRock > Where to Bu

In case of RMA, it takes ages for a replacement or they just bluntly deny by saying that they have no stocks.

Sent from my ASUS_T00K using Tapatalk

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
The management is laid back. I've had interactions with Supermicro who now makes consumer motherboards (calling it SuperO from Intel 200 series onwards) but its the same response. I dont think they have any interest about making Ryzen boards and having it available at a time of launch. Which is unfortunate for them. There's a lot of room for improvement. Part of it is solved by management's motivation. Other can be taken care of if proactive connections with distributors and dealers. Gigabyte VGA which is keeps itself away from Gigabyte Motherboard (different management) take feedback nicely and progress along the way. Management and distributors make or break good brands.

Its nothing new. Same **** different brands.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
The management is laid back. I've had interactions with Supermicro who now makes consumer motherboards (calling it SuperO from Intel 200 series onwards) but its the same response. I dont think they have any interest about making Ryzen boards and having it available at a time of launch. Which is unfortunate for them. There's a lot of room for improvement. Part of it is solved by management's motivation. Other can be taken care of if proactive connections with distributors and dealers. Gigabyte VGA which is keeps itself away from Gigabyte Motherboard (different management) take feedback nicely and progress along the way. Management and distributors make or break good brands.

Its nothing new. Same **** different brands.

I guess they didn't expect Ryzen to be good and have enough demand.

jasku

In the zone
I have been eyeing these boards for quite some time and PrimeABGB particularly stocks AsRock mobos for the Intel range and somewhere in March they had the AM4 for pre-order arriving on March 31st, but the listings got pulled down in the last week of March, called them, apparently they arent stocking em anymore.

There is another Punjab (buysnip iirc) based site offering these boards, but I am sceptical about purchasing from an unknown etailer.

Top Bottom