ASP Mail Script..??

Status
Not open for further replies.

vipul

Broken In
Hey

I try much time all asp scripts to sendin mail but they become failure...

can ne1 help me for this asp scripts

and if ne1've the free web host server which supports mail than pls give me the link

pls...

Charley

Just Do It
Server object error 'ASP 0177 : 800401f3'
Server.CreateObject Failed

includes/functions.asp, line 746

When testing your email component in PDAdmin, a pop-up message should appear indicating that the message was sent. If you do not receive this message, or you receive an error, than your email component may not be installed, or the email server could not be reached, or the email server rejected your connection.

WHAT IT MEANS:
That message indicates that the email component you are trying to use is not installed on the web server.

Email cannot be sent from an ASP script on a web server without an email component, additional software that communicates with an email server. PDshopPro supports Dimac W3JMail, CDONTS, CDOSYS (Plus Only), Persits ASPemail, ASPmail from ServerObjects, Dynu Email, and Dundas (CDOSYS and CDONTS come with Windows 2000/03). Many of the other email components can be obtained and installed for free, dynu.com and aspemail.com may offer free downloads.

If your site is hosted, your web host likely already has at least one component installed. Once you determine which is installed, setup the email under "Email" in PDAdmin.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Make sure you use the correct "Admin" and "From" email addresses, as your email server will likely only relay mail from addresses it knows. Also, check your "email server" setting. Contact your web host or ISP for any settings you are not sure of.

In some instances, the CDONTS/CDOSYS components rely on a local SMTP service to send email, they may not connect directly to an outside email server. If this is the case, you need to make sure the SMTP service is running locally. Also, your "email server" setting in PDAdmin may need to be be "localhost", the name of the server, or it's IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom