Ashampoo Burning Studio 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
Hi friends ,
I recently tried Ashampoo Burning studio 2007 provided free in digit DVD. I was earlier using NERO 7 . For the last 2-3 months , I was having problems writing CDs with my Combo drive using nero 7 ( heaviest burning software I have ever seen) , I thought its a problem in my drive. But Now I have succesfully wrote and verified over 10 CDs with my same Combo drive. So I must say this new software is very light on resources , damn easy to use and a boon for people like me. I was really fed up of my damaged CDs by Nero 7 but now there is no problem. Thanx to Ashampoo Burning studio 2007.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm I installed the software but cud not use it...

I have no writer only ROM... but this means that I can use it if I do get a writer.. Thanx for your info.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
hey plz give me the link where u can register it for free my browser doesn't open up when i clicked the link it the autorun program

imdbest

Broken In
ratedrsuperstar said:
hey plz give me the link where u can register it for free my browser doesn't open up when i clicked the link it the autorun program

Here is the link

Link : *www.ashampoo.com/frontend/registration/php/trial_step1.php?session_langid=2&edition_id=2483

Status
Not open for further replies.