Are Toolbars a mess to be bundled with other software ?

Are toolbars a pain in the a$$ ?

• Google Toolbar - I hate this personally

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Yahoo Toolbar - I dont know who created this

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • MSN Toolbar - Nonsense Stuff

• Ask Toolbar - Bundles with Nero

• Misc Toolbars

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
I am running this thread as I am sick and tired of toolbars trying to get installed on my PC every time I try to install some other software which is required for a specific purpose.

Toolbars typically report your browsing habits to well connected Server Farms and based on this typically when you browse a site, they popup ads based on your surfing habits

Do you Digitians feel this is right ?

CINTEL ENTRINO

Loading . . . please d'nt
i hate the Megaupload Toolbar. really really hate it. *img125.exs.cx/img125/2775/huelga3wl.gif
add that option in the poll man :p

prasad_den

Padawan
Should have been a multiple choice poll.. with an all of the above choice too..
I do not use specific toolbars and try to avoid them. I hate them all - yahoo, google, ask, msn, megaupload and all other toolbars

anandk

Distinguished Member
Esp ask.com toolbar has tied up with several folks to install its toolbar. The latest ones being Webroot & ZA !!!

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
Why do u ppl bother with toolbars. Use Opera! Since it doesn't have an api , there are no external toolbars. :)

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
the software developers need to fill their belly's too.:D,so just uninstall them or uncheck them at installation.(they are generally included in freewares afaik,with a notable exception of nero which sucks anyway).

V

vaibhavtek

I hate all tollbars especially Megaupload one. *img125.exs.cx/img125/2775/huelga3wl.gif

@Gigacore

Add this *img125.exs.cx/img125/2775/huelga3wl.gif image to ur Gigasmilies new version.
I always try to use this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom