Are these DELL's good ??

Neon32

Right off the assembly line
help me choose the best rig form these Dells and please also consider the price , video card

Rs.64.990

Processor 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3450 processor (3.10 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.50 GHz)
Operating System Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit (English)
Memory3 8GB3 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
Hard Drive 2TB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive with Native Command Queuing
Video Card NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 640 1GB GDDR5
Optical Drive 16X DVD+/-RW drive
Monitor Dell IN1930 47cm (18.5") Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
Warranty 1 Year Complete Cover Accidental Damage Protection with Premium Phone Support

Rs.54.990

Processor 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3450 processor (3.10 GHz with Turbo Boost 2.0 up to 3.50 GHz)
Operating System Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1 64 bit (English)
Memory3 4GB3 Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM at 1600MHz
Hard Drive 1TB SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive with Native Command Queuing
Video Card 1GB AMD Radeon(TM) HD 7570 (DVI, HDMI, VGA: via dongle)
Optical Drive 16X DVD+/-RW drive
Monitor Dell IN1930 47cm (18.5") Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor
Warranty 1 Year Complete Cover Accidental Damage Protection with Premium Phone Support

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
one of the best ways to waste money is buying a branded desktop pc with graphics card.read various threads here of gaming pc costing ~45-60k & you will get a much better performing system.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Those are not meant for gaming..

Wait a minute....
These are desktops.. Buying branded desktops? The best way of wasting money. Congrats!

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Warranty is voided when you open the sidepanel and onsite warranty support is garbage and substandard- not to metion its 1 or 2 years warranty period only.

acewin

Point Blanc
Warranty 1 Year Complete Cover Accidental Damage Protection
this is less than actual parts warranty for most of the products provided, including the monitor, it would be advisable to get an assembled rig,
you will get better quality and with the money saved you can even get extended warranty for some products.

Top Bottom