• No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajatshatru

Broken In
We have seen dangerous politics in every field whether it's Army , Education , religion , castes etc . so did u people think that out politicians are traitor to mother land

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
they are traitors to mother land

get link to some World's best Main battle tanks

*rapidshare.de/files/27121759/tanks.rar.html

Last edited:

eagle_y2j

Youngling
All are not same some Polticians are gud nd some r bad ....So we can't say all are traitors to mother land!

babumuchhala

In the zone
Well one cant generalize. We actually dont know them well, and we are no one to make judgements on any one without knowing all the stuff.

But atleast I know one thing that 99.99% are selfish and oportunistic. But being traitors, well cant comment :p

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
rakeshishere said:
yes...99.9% of them

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that wonderful statistic?

We're each entitled to our own opinions, but not to our own own facts

Oh BTW, I know three of them. Mulayam Singh Yadav, Laloo Prasad Yadav, Amar Singh.

Last edited:

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
mail2and said:
If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that wonderful statistic?

Any1 does not need to collect the statistics to figure out something...We can see watz happng present right in front of our eyes to experience the truth

eagle_y2j

Youngling
k now i will intoduce some with gud leaders :-------

Sri Mulayam Singh Yadav (UP CM)
Smt. Jaya Bachhan
nd many more from SP nd other's

nix

^^ every political party is doing vote bank politics. they are not attacking pakistan because a section of the ppl may get angry and not vote them to power. this is a very sad state of affairs in india...if this continues, there will be civil war and we'll see a repetition of history and hope not another gandhi.

mediator

Technomancer
eagle_y2j said:
k now i will intoduce some with gud leaders :-------

Sri Mulayam Singh Yadav (UP CM)
Smt. Jaya Bachhan
nd many more from SP nd other's

U know what r u saying? Mulayam singh yadav? Dont u read news and watch news channels? Mulayam Singh doesnt deserve to be called with a prefix "Sri". He has collaborated with SIMI and is proSIMI. He protects them and free any SIMI activists. He's the worst and next is that ball-less creep Arjun Singh. Jaya Bachan is still Ok...but rest have no patriotism......All of em are mercenaries and traitors!!

romeo_8693

"The RaCaLaNGeL"©
agar mera bas chale toh salonko ek line mein khade karke goli mar do...and no its not a filmi dialouge...i wish i cud kill them all....bl***y f***kers!!!!

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
romeo_8693 said:
agar mera bas chale toh salonko ek line mein khade karke goli mar do...and no its not a filmi dialouge...i wish i cud kill them all....bl***y f***kers!!!!

tere bullet khali honge par hey sare etne harami log marenge nahi...Esiye bolta hoon sabhi logo ko ek ek mauka de dena..Mujhe bhi;)

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Well I am perfectly sure, not less than 90% of them are bloody leeches. If atleast 50% if them were honest, India would have been developed quite long back.

Pathik

Google Bot
DeSmOnD dAvId said:
Well I am perfectly sure, not less than 90% of them are bloody leeches. If atleast 50% if them were honest, India would have been developed quite long back.
quite true.....

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
well the real traitors r the public , y do they vote for the ex-gangsters when they know their real image ( raja bhaiya , etc ) !

not all politicians r traitors .

samrulez

Cyborg Agent
Most of the polititions are corrupt.....more than 90%....and that's the reason why India is not progressing...like it should....

mediator

Technomancer
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well the real traitors r the public , y do they vote for the ex-gangsters when they know their real image ( raja bhaiya , etc ) !

not all politicians r traitors .

Do u really think real public knows real image of these ppl? CAn u tell who is real public?

Well to start with, most ppl who vote are from rural areas and illiterate ppl. Educated rich ppl and most middle class ppl generally the age grtup between 18-25 dont vote.....they r damn lazy or wanna keep out of this mess.

Raja bhayaiya u say?? Do u know y do they keep saying muslim vote and keep appeasing the muslims and dalits and poor farmers?? These ppl know that rich ppl dont vote or dont have time to vote. So they only say thing in interest of these poor illiterate guys and convince them to such extent that they believe that ppl like Raja bhayiya are good ppl and saviors!

So I believe that rich ppl and youngsters are also responsible for this happening. Poor ppl have no blame on them. They r just ignorant of the current facts and happenings.

Thus these politicians shud be murdered....specially arjun singh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom