Are Cowon SE2 earphones good?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I'm thinking of renewing my Digit subscription as the current offer interests me.

Rs. 1000 ( Rs.900 after using discount coupon) for 6 month-subscription + Free Cowon SE2 Earphones.

I just wanted to ask if anyone here has used/own Cowon SE2 ? Should I go for It?

aniket.cain

Padawan
Cowon SE2 are the earphones bundled with the newer, higher end MP3 players by Cowon, right? I recently bought a Cowon J3 but never unpacked the earphones. Maybe I'll give them a try tonight and get back to you. I have read that they are better than average, but still, stock earphones are mediocre at best (one exception would be the active noise cancellation earbuds that came with my Sony A844. They are pretty good).

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Yeah! They come bundled with the Cowon J3

Reviews of J3 suggest that SE2 are quite good. I don't expect much either.

vizkid2005

In the zone
Hi all,
I received my Jan Edition 2 hrs back and received the earphones 5 mins back ...
Eagerly unpacked and plugged it in ..
I was disappointed with the quality ...
they say the MRP is Rs.700 .. for that price point it has very mediocre sound quality ...
I have earlier used philips headphones which were for Rs350 from local store ...
It`s sound quality was better than what I have got from cowon ...
I would compare it my samsung stock headphones that came bundled with my Galaxy 5 ...

All in all .. Mediocre ... Not for Bass Lovers(Which I am ) ...

pramudit

Gaming hardcore
I got mine too.... :)

here is mine....
everything is fine except for cord length, it is really very short....

i am geeting a problem with them, bass is not present is one earpiece.... :(

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
so how is your experience with 'em.....?

Hi all,
I received my Jan Edition 2 hrs back and received the earphones 5 mins back ...
Eagerly unpacked and plugged it in ..
I was disappointed with the quality ...
they say the MRP is Rs.700 .. for that price point it has very mediocre sound quality ...
I have earlier used philips headphones which were for Rs350 from local store ...
It`s sound quality was better than what I have got from cowon ...
I would compare it my samsung stock headphones that came bundled with my Galaxy 5 ...

All in all .. Mediocre ... Not for Bass Lovers(Which I am ) ...

On what device did you try 'em? They're not what Rs. 500 (Flipkart Price) earphones would sound like. But certainly, they're not bad. They're good. As I said earlier, I wasn't expecting much from them. I was going to renew my subscription anyway.

OP
KDroid

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I got the same earphones bundled with my Cowon iAudio E2. At first, I hated 'em. But after some burn in, they are sounding awesome. Use 'em with good source & see the difference.

Top Bottom