Are cellphones dangerous to health ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delpiero

Journeyman
Are cellphones dangerous to health? Some research say yes others no . There is confusion. Shall we use it less?.

geek_rohit

In the zone
Scientists say that keeping it in your side pockets can affect your reproductive system, some say that it can cause brain tumour, and more blah blah, duuno the truth, but it is dangerous for life when you are driving and are using cellphone. Believe me driving while using cellphone is really dangerous.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
geek_rohit said:
Scientists say that keeping it in your side pockets can affect your reproductive system, some say that it can cause brain tumour, and more blah blah, duuno the truth, but it is dangerous for life when you are driving and are using cellphone. Believe me driving while using cellphone is really dangerous.

i din know keepin it in side pockets can have that effect :shock: i know bout the BRAIN TUMOUR tho... n also they say if u keep in shirt pocket sum raditions cause probs to heart.. but i dont believe in anything except as rohit said in driving.. n mayb in PETROL BUNKS.. try avoiding cos a spark is not only harmful 2 u.. but 2 all around!! :lol:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well yup there are tons of such articles stating such things....Btw i have been using my cell phone for way over a year....but dunno if have a tumor or any reduction in my sprem count :roll: :wink:

ahhh...this stuff goes on to say that the waves emmited by cell phones are dangerous to ur Brain and excess usage might cause tumor....Same goes for the reduction of sprems in human body....they say these waves actually kill some of the vital sprem cells hence affecting the growth of these cells :? But i havent any such cases arnd me atleast.....well so its upto oneself to decide what he/she ought to do????

I....welll....i prefer my cell in my pocket....cause thats where it stays and thats where i like it to be :wink:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Even smoking or drinking is "dangerous" to health as well, but do ppl stop smoking ?

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
actually it kills u a LOT quicker .

Try driving ur vehicle , two or four wheeler , while talking on the phone ,and u automatically increase the chance of either killing urself or someone else on the road . This is the case for both using the phone with one hand or going hands free ,even using ur head to support the phone . JUST DONT DO IT .

good way to prevent others u see on the road from doing it is , gesture them the or blow ur horn till u get their attention . This should be done at signals or while ur driving at low speeds , so as u dont become a victim urself . If ur one of these talkers , Just put ur vehicles indicator on , stop besides the road and have a hearty no talk . no problem . No call is worth taking ur or anothers life .

*www.voiceoftheinjured.com/a-aa-cell-phones-accidents-injuries.html
*www.stellerlaw.com/cell_phone_accidents.shtml

medpal

Medic on Call!!
just do not listen to all those unconfirmed nonmedical reports.

if cell phones hurt then the signal in air mus have hurt too and then the western countries must have stopped using the cell phones by now.

so till something is confirmed medically just enjoy your cell and night chats with your girl friend.

Scorpion

Journeyman
A few dangerous things--
1)Coffee(may be good for heart but bad for brain)
2)Tea
3)Cooldrinks- Pesticides can kill you!
3)TV and PC- kills your eyes.
4)Car- Can kill you
5)Mosquito Repellents- cancer causing .
6)fastfoods- heart problems
And how many of the above do you stop using?
Cell phone is just one among them without even a clear-cut proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom