Apple's WWDC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
B

borg

In the zone
I don't even remember when I last installed Windows XP. Its been a really long time.

Linux users are programmers, they are not designers, they don't know how to make it user friendly, all the know is how to manage the dependency hell etc. They talk about dll hell on Windows, lol, they compare Ubuntu 6.06 with Windows 98SE

:lol: That was funny. But those people DON'T know how to manage dependency hell, do they?. I mean that problem still exists. :lol:

gxsaurav said:
and, Mr. Egg is here, lol, sorry for this mockup

thread hijacked, now it's gonna be a war here

& andy, just as I said previously, don't call us losers without a valid point, I pointed out the flaws of Mac with solid points regarding its weakness. Can u deny the fact the spaces is simply Linux virtual desktop with a new fancy interface, unlike yours, who only knows one thing, Ranting. This is clearly visible from your posts

By the way, i never said it was u i m referring to, what makes u think that

u got a forum for me, whining, ok, but what about the fair discussion I have been calling u to from a long time here? either post with some valid points regarding the defense of MacOS X, or plz don't post here

damn, I m so itching to post the conf. log here:D

You are right dude!!!! rep you

OP
B

borg

In the zone
And regarding Steve's comments about some Leopard's feature's being 'Top Secret', I would imagine these 'features' to be substantial. I cannot imagine why Apple would deem them 'top secret' if they weren't.Anyways, we will have to wait till the next Mac event (MacWorld?) to find out.

And regarding Steve's Jobs comments about Microsoft being a copy cat, I don't see any kind of a response from redmond. But Paul Thurott ( the pro MS tech blogger) has published his thoughts here-

*www.winsupersite.com/showcase/macosx_leopard_preview.asp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom