Apple Pulled Up In Taiwan For Interefering In Pricing

Nerevarine

Incarnate
this does NOT justify the astronomical prices.
No it doesnt, but there isnt much choice is there ?
and you think all the app designed generically will run smooth on each specific device??
of course it wont.. Thats the very reason why apple iphones are so popular even if they have a large price tag.. They invest much more R&D on a single device

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
sure apple is expensive. too few people use it anyway. does not justify the hate enough to tag all users who choose to buy this product (isheep, fanboys, noobs, hipsters, technologically unwise, congress vote bank), and hope that apple shuts shop everywhere, should not be around in 20 years...

snap

Lurker
iam not saying everyone does it but the one's who does are self-centred pricks and they buy the absurdly priced phones and stroke their egos :|

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

of course it wont.. Thats the very reason why apple iphones are so popular even if they have a large price tag.. They invest much more R&D on a single device

sure apple is expensive. too few people use it anyway. does not justify the hate enough to tag all users who choose to buy this product (isheep, fanboys, noobs, hipsters, technologically unwise, congress vote bank), and hope that apple shuts shop everywhere, should not be around in 20 years...

at the risk of being termed stereotyped, i have to say this: all that RnD, results in an awesome phone. and everywhere i see, i see iphones used to snap duck faced selfies *encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5ay6C37LMY6RKoftiahKvRRcrUjoN1p7VWAM7ES6uelpOvUvVTg and show off swag, and that their daddies are rich.

its more of a status symbol rather than a phone.

it's not about hating the company who price it unfair but who buy it and act all conceited

:+1:

:lol:
and symbian users be like
*img208.imageshack.us/img208/282/3ow3.jpg

whatever, but my symbian phone [RIP] never ever crashed once.
that was one serious OS, however bad.

flyingcow

Shibe
and symbian users be like
*img208.imageshack.us/img208/282/3ow3.jpg
and bada OS users be like
*i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/423/ragecomic.png

Attachments

• ragecomic.png
    ragecomic.png
    43 KB · Views: 80

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
iphone 4 users before iOS7
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13116&d=1388507131

iphone 4 users after iOS7
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=13117&d=1388507134

Attachments

• troll dance.jpg
    troll dance.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 238
  • Feel Crying2.jpg
    Feel Crying2.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 169

pranav0091

I am not an Owl

Investing in R&D is NOT the reason why apps run smooth on IOS (generally). Uniformity in hardware has got NOTHING to do with R&D.

Part of the reason for Apple success is how they are the IN thing right now, how owning one immediately makes you COOL. Iphone when it was ntroduced was a world apart from anything else and to own one made you seem savvy and hip, not to mention DIFFERENT. A more important part however, is the balance of the Apple products - something one wont understand without actually having used the product for an extended period of time, supressing prejudice if any. If you have any doubts about balance just look at the implementation of the fingerprint sensors on the IP5S and the HTC One Max (Just for the record - I still think the idea of a fingerprint reader as a killer/must-have feature borders on stupidity)

We Indians are generally much lower-earning than the people from Apple's prime hunting grounds (the contract system there helps Apple too) and therefore naturally make choices that are better suited to us - ie cheaper (generally). Now, to think of any other product than your own choice as somehow superior FEELS that we made a stupid choice and we avoid this ego-clash with hatred for the other device. Thats pretty much all there is to it.

There is no BEST OS, just a lot of good OSes for different people. How hard is it to digest that ?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
at the risk of being termed stereotyped, i have to say this: all that RnD, results in an awesome phone. and everywhere i see, i see iphones used to snap duck faced selfies and show off swag, and that their daddies are rich.
And what would you prefer ? iphone powered supercomputer ? Its a phone man, Its meant for these things lol

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Now, to think of any other product than your own choice as somehow superior FEELS that we made a stupid choice and we avoid this ego-clash with hatred for the other device. Thats pretty much all there is to it.

wow. truth.

Top Bottom