prithivi

Broken In
used apple ipod touch 2nd generation for sale 8gb
Price 7k not negotiable
sorry i lost the ear phones
my place chennai

csczero

Journeyman
dude .. tell you the truth .. even with the headphones 7K is too much . no one will buy a second hand itouch as long as its very cheap .. and thats only my opinion 8)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Reduce ur price dude. The latest Ipod touch 8 Gb will cost u around 8.5k. the price of 16GB is 13.5k and 32 GB is 17k.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
Reduce ur price dude. The latest Ipod touch 8 Gb will cost u around 8.5k. the price of 16GB is 13.5k and 32 GB is 17k.
Offtopic
I didnt knew the prices of touch have fallen so much .
I purchased mine 8gb 2g touch some 5 months back for 12.5k !!
Are you sure the prics have fallen so much ?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!

Cilus,

Don't spread false rumors.

8Gb ipod Touch costs 11.4k
16Gb ipod Touch doesn't exist anymore.
32Gb ipod Touch costs 18.5k

7k is a great price for a second hand ipod Touch.

@prithvi, post a pic with your ipod touch in on state and which your name and current date written on paper next to it.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
btw i will also sell my touch within 1-2 months what price could i expect when i am giving "unused" accessories sans ipod also for ipod its scratchless , not only on screen but back is also scratchless (invisibleshield was applied from day one ) its 2 months old .

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
oh sorry i am not selling it now i will tell when i am to sell , i will have to buy 64Gb touch 1st before selling this one .

vilas_patil

Journeyman
I feel the price quoted is a bit at higher side. I recently purchased 8GB iPhone 2G (used and without headphones but in mint cond) at $100.

I assume a new iTouch is available in market at around Rs 9700 ... pls find below the link
*www.naaptol.com/price/18901-Apple-Ipod-Touch-Second-Generation-8GB.html.

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I feel the price quoted is a bit at higher side. I recently purchased 8GB iPhone 2G (used and without headphones but in mint cond) at $100.

I assume a new iTouch is available in market at around Rs 9700 ... pls find below the link
*www.naaptol.com/price/18901-Apple-Ipod-Touch-Second-Generation-8GB.html.

you call those stores where it is avialable for 9.6k and either they will put 1000 to 2000 in tax and other things or they will say "Sorry sir, it's out of stock". Once it is in stock, they will give the actual price.

And it is almost impossible to find iphone 3G (second gen) for anything less than 17k-18k in India. so, getting it for 100$ is .......

ENOUGH OF THIS LOWBALLING IN THIS THREAD. DO THESE CHEAP THINGS IN PMs. 5k for iphone 3G, 8.5k market price for ipod touch 3G. doens't make any sense at all.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
^^ Its good price dont worry about lowballers people always do but once someone finds true worth he/she purchases without secound thought

Cilus

laborare est orare
Cilus,

Don't spread false rumors.

8Gb ipod Touch costs 11.4k
16Gb ipod Touch doesn't exist anymore.
32Gb ipod Touch costs 18.5k

7k is a great price for a second hand ipod Touch.

@prithvi, post a pic with your ipod touch in on state and which your name and current date written on paper next to it.

I am not spreading any false rumar. I purchased Ipod touch 16 GB last month @ 17.4k from the Apple shop in Kolkata City Center in Saltlake. The price u have quoted in the price tag written in the box, but they are available in less price even from their official show rooms. Please verify by going over there.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I purchased mine at apple store in bangalore last week. And apple has stopped production of 16gb iPod touch

unless it is a fake iPod touch or is from grey market, you will not get new one for 8k.

Arey, even in USA, it costs $185 for brand new iPod touch. I hope you are not confused between touch and nano

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Cilus.

desiibond is correct. 8GB iPod touch is available for little more than 11k. The MRP on the box is something around 12.5k.
*www.apple.co.in/store/flash/ipod_touch/images/ipodtouch-hero-8gb.jpg

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
OK confirmed from Croma , 8gb Touch still costs around 11.2k .

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

For 8k only availabe model is of nano

Cilus

laborare est orare
I purchased mine at apple store in bangalore last week. And apple has stopped production of 16gb iPod touch

unless it is a fake iPod touch or is from grey market, you will not get new one for 8k.

Arey, even in USA, it costs $185 for brand new iPod touch. I hope you are not confused between touch and nano

I made a mistake in my previous post. Mine is 32 GB @ 17.4k. I have wrongly posted it as 16 GB. Next time I'll post one scanned image of my Bill.
The fact in Kolkata: Ipod official stores always have a little higher price (around 1 to 1.5k) that the street price (Not Grey market price, I am talking about price of shops in Kolkata hardware market, Chandni Chalk ,with full warranty). When I purchased my brother's Ipod Classic 120 GB back in Feb, 2009, the street price was around 13.6k where IPod store price was 14.7k. I told them about the price difference and after some negotiation they reduced the price to 13.65k. Only I had to pay in cash.
And believe me Ipod Touch 32 GB is within 18k in Kolkata. Initially I was quoted 18.2k for it, but negotiation reduced it to 17.4k,

But I think u r right about the price of 8GB touch. I probably made some mistake about it price.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ yes, iPod touch 32GB is 17.4k. :p

But 8GB is NOT 8.5k, it is 11.4k still. Mistakes can happen with anybody.

The thing is, sometimes these type of confusions spoil a seller's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom