Apple iPhone 5C and 5S available for Free through Reliance contract

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Reliance has just made an irresistible offer and if you are an heavy user of mobile calls and data then you can own 5C or 5S technically for free:

As per company, there is no down payment required and you can own 5C for Rs. 2,599 per month and 5S for Rs. 2,999 per month. For that fixed plan you will get free unlimited calls to any network both STD and Local, you also get unlimited 3G data as well Roaming and SMS. Remember, customers would be required to pay additionally for international calls and international roaming, RCom said.

ource

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Only good for heavy users. For people like me who hardly does rs 50 recharge each month this offer is a SCAM.

Hrishi

Only good for heavy users. For people like me who hardly does rs 50 recharge each month this offer is a SCAM.
Wut ?? "50 me kaise chalta he re baba ??!!!.AAp miscall wale toh nahi ho na ??."

This offer is good , if you have no problems with crap reliance network quality , and willing to purchase the most expensive IPhone made ever.
On an average a social person uses 300-500INR of 3G data(3-5GB) , and at least 500INR of call charges. I mean the average uses comes around 800-1000 INR /month.
For practically unlimited plan , this offer is not bad considering the current mrp of IP5.

Hrishi

In cities Reliance network is okay but in villages nothing beats BSNL while Reliance is worse than crap.
Please...... I live in Delhi ( The Capital Of India ) and ,even there the Quality of their Service is unparalleled in terms of Call drops , congestion , and what not . I had a nightmare with reliance.
However the service of Vodafone is opposite to reliance. My phone never looses signals even in the basements and darkest corners of the world. Vodafone network quality is way beyond comparison , ( at least in Delhi )

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Being with Reliance from almost 5 years, I'd agree that it's service is highly varying. Mostly average, only 20% areas have good service. Thinking to port since 1 yr, but never been able to convince myself due to dirt cheap rates.

$hadow

Geek in making
yeah would have loved to get this but I am not leaving my Vodafone for this purpose. Best network coverage mong other networks which I have already used, no call drop congestion free network.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
I had very good experience with Vodafone until recent couple of months when I moved into a new city. Have experienced enough call drops than BSNL even though in the main part of the city. And while on a call voice quality is very very poor. On the other hand, Reliance 2G EDGE Internet runs buttery smooth, may be its because of less penetration.
Also, I once recharged with Rs. 24 (120 MB for 4 days) to try out the speed of 2G, they stopped my Internet connection for no reason. A neighbour also had his Internet stopped. I talked to customer care guys & they denied any network problem from Vf side. They registered my complaint & validity of that complain was 8 days :shock: & told that the money would be refunded, I thought what would I do for these 8 days. That's where I started using Reliance 2G Internet since I already had a SIM (and my cell is Dual-SIM capable). They haven't refunded my Rs. 24 yet :-x.

Last edited:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Being with Reliance from almost 5 years, I'd agree that it's service is highly varying. Mostly average, only 20% areas have good service. Thinking to port since 1 yr, but never been able to convince myself due to dirt cheap rates.

Well, rates doesn't matter for me if I'm getting the service according to the rate. And Vodafone provides that.

sksundram

In the zone
Always a reliance customer, from those SMART days in Jharkhand (then bihar). Except voda, i tried all... I found docomo cc better than others, tried videocon during college.. Was dirt cheap when launched....never faced any issue with reliance... I use 3g..cheap rates.. Very good speed...

ujjwal007

Lost in games
Wut ?? "50 me kaise chalta he re baba ??!!!.AAp miscall wale toh nahi ho na ??."

This offer is good , if you have no problems with crap reliance network quality , and willing to purchase the most expensive IPhone made ever.
On an average a social person uses 300-500INR of 3G data(3-5GB) , and at least 500INR of call charges. I mean the average uses comes around 800-1000 INR /month.
For practically unlimited plan , this offer is not bad considering the current mrp of IP5.

Bhai ye toh miss call wala bi nhi lagta :p:lol:

If anyone considers it as a bad offer, their maths is ultra poor.

Supposedly No. Network lock. Otherwise they won't give such mouthwatering postpaid plan.

They are unlocked and can be used by any carrier i confirmed myself today in the reliance world since they also offered me without contract as for the same official price which is 53500 as luckly this offer is available in my city ( gwalior )
According to Reliance its not sim locked and can be used with any sim.

Is the handset locked to Reliance services or can I use any other SIM?

The iPhone purchased through Reliance is not locked to Reliance. You can use the iPhone for any SIM of your choice. However, since this is a bundled offer, it is in your interest to use Reliance.

this is a very good offer..AFAIK.. 24 months emi of 3000 rs. brings 72,000 and if you pay them the whole amt. as down payment they will offer you 6,000 rs off so it comes to 66,000 ( 72,000-6000 ) after deducting price of the phone 53500-66000 it come to 12500 rs. for 24 months which is just a really good deal. unlimited voice, 3g, messages, over any other network local/std..
and one more thing..if one dont like the phone they can just sell it off at the same time and for the same price.. coz its apple and it wont be a problem in selling it :p and just use the plan instead for the whole thing for just 12,500 for 2 years..they even have gold colour in stock..and will delivering from 6th nov.

Last edited:
Top Bottom