Apple iPhone 4 or Dell Streak?

rahul941400

Broken In
Hey guys n.. gals(if thr are any geeky ones out here :p)
So I have 2 choices an iPhone or Dell streak.. ofcourse feature wise dell streak is way better then iPhone but then iPhone is well iPhone it just has an amazing feel to it. Although my geeky instincts are yelling at me to go for Dell Streak instead :p, price is not a bar since am getting both at the same price level.
Regards,
rahul

P/S: please suggest out of only these 2 choices, cant go for any other :|

Last edited:

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Dell Streak sucks... should not be an option IMO...

Instead, look at Sony Xperia Arc and Samsung Galaxy SII which actually compete with iPhone 4.

The iPhone 4 is really amazing... this is coming from an AndroidFan...

OP
R

rahul941400

Broken In
Dell Streak sucks... should not be an option IMO...

Instead, look at Sony Xperia Arc and Samsung Galaxy SII which actually compete with iPhone 4.

The iPhone 4 is really amazing... this is coming from an AndroidFan...

why does it suck :O and lol @ coming from an androidfan

aroraanant

Explorer
hey iphone 4 is available for 31k and not less than that while the dell streak costs around 22-23k.
How r u getting them at d same cost?
Dell streak has 5" display and it would be really hard for u to carry it around in your pocket,and yes iphone is iphone its really good n if u thinking to buy it then u can go for it.
Some other options which are available for you and are better than both of them are:
Samsung Galaxy S II->29-30k
HTC Sensation->30-30.5K
HTC Incredible S->26-26.5K
*the prices listed are approx price and the phones may be available for few hundred bucks less also but not more than it.

OP
R

rahul941400

Broken In
@aroraanant: oh i know a frnd whose frnd's frnds' gettin em fr me at the same price ;) :p jk

And yea i agree its huge but arent the specs worth it ?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
If you have to make a choice b/w these 2, and if you don't want to try other phones... then..

+1 for iPhone 4 !

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Use a iPhone 4 and a Dell streak simultaneously you will know why streak is inferior :wink:

iPhone 4 is arguably in the worlds top 5 best mobiles now and the touch experience it gives is amazing :D :)

oval_man

Journeyman
Hi Hi Hi

Dell
Streak price reduced to 20,999 with bill & warranty,

Greatest Android of all time,

Never even think of iphone 4 - only hype no stuffffffffffffffffffff

aroraanant

Explorer
if u wanna choose 1 among the two then go for iphone 4.
And I don't care who is getting you these phones at the same price because its not possible as in US also(where they are available at the least price) streak costs $400(max) and iphone4 $649,the prices are for factory unlocked version,plz atleast inquire from where are you getting it.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
You should have considered Samsung Galaxy S II & HTC Sensation. These are the phones which are quite comparable to iPhone 4. Dell Streak isn't !

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi Hi Hi

Dell

Never even think of iphone 4 - only hype no stuffffffffffffffffffff

aren't you hyping up Streak a bit. and sorry, it ain't the greatest android of all time. It is more like the bulkiest android of all time. It was a great device a year ago but now, much better devices have come out.

@OP, if strictly among these two, go with iPhone 4.

OP
R

rahul941400

Broken In
@aroraanant lol dude dont wry my source is 100% genuine, am getting one year international warranty and Factory unlocked.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
oval_man said:
Hi Hi Hi

Dell

You are wrong. It is NOT the best Android of all time in coparison to many Android Phone.
oval_man said:
Never even think of iphone 4 Dell Streak- only hype no stuffffffffffffffffffff[
Corrected :p :D :wink:

OP
R

rahul941400

Broken In
go for iphone 4..its the best touch device...
y u hate apple (bcoz u dont like it as fruit??)
and steve jobs(has he taken loan from u & not paid u back??)

dude dont u know about steve jobs? lol.. sry mate am a developer and I dnt like ppl being arrogant ass and commanding and enforcing "their" ways. Plus seriously apple's all about style, nokia has much better hardware even quality wise although symbian OS doesnt make the best outta their hardware unfortunately :/
dnt even get me talking about macs :p

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Tell me one thing... Why aren't you considering Samsung Galaxy S II, HTC Incredible S OR HTC Sensation ?

If you don't want to get an iPhone, get one of these...

Dell Streak = Not recommened

Top Bottom