Apple’s new Macbook Pros to have new Design and Retina Display 2880 x 1800px Read more: Apple’s new

RON28

Cyborg Agent
This is why i liked apple's product, they always think ahead of time :razz:

look at there new MACBOOK, a resolution of 2880x1800 or 220 ppi with retina display :shock:
Anyways we all know at what price it will be available but still, Apple went ahead of 1920x1080 resolution.

so now i think after 3 years there will be 1600x900 resolutions laptops even for basic purpose. :razz:

SOURCE
Apple’s new Macbook Pros to have new Design and Retina Display 2880 x 1800px | iGyaan.in

UPDATE: here is the think, damn gorgeous *www.ebay.in/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261050810036#ht_4559wt_1140

Last edited:

aroraanant

Explorer
Re: Apple’s new Macbook Pros to have new Design and Retina Display 2880 x 1800px Read more: Apple’s

^^^^
The price is mentioned on Apple's website,its 2100 USD

randomuser111

Technomancer
Re: Apple’s new Macbook Pros to have new Design and Retina Display 2880 x 1800px Read more: Apple’s

Looking forward to the Retina screen ! :)

Other than that, nothing to WOW at. No optical drive, non removable battery, non accessible HDD bays, and no more 17 inch MBP !

Still, its a great new laptop for Apple fanboys and people who want a premium high quality screen 15 inch machine for some heavy duty photo/video editing.

ayush000

Broken In

Avlbl on any indian website??

Spark

Right off the assembly line

Not yet. You can check the technical specifications on the Apple India web page. When I called iStore, the person said it's not launched in India yet. They may launch in India in the month of July.

vaibhavl

Broken In

Personally I am a big fan of apple products. Was looking forward to this. Hope to buy it as soon as it is available in India.

Empirial

Youngling

I was atleast expecting a Nvidia GT610M in New Macbook Pro 13 but.... :(

vkl

Cyborg Agent

^^The 13" Macbook pro's igp(HD 4000) is better than nvidia gt610m.Adding a discrete gpu only reduces battery life and adding gpu like gt610m would not have boosted performance.

Empirial

Youngling

^^The 13" Macbook pro's igp(HD 4000) is better than nvidia gt610m.Adding a discrete gpu only reduces battery life and adding gpu like gt610m would not have boosted performance.

Ok then GT620M ;)

vkl

Cyborg Agent

^^buddy,in my opinion intel hd 4000 provides enough performance for the 13" macbook pro.Adding a discrete gpu to it wont be an option as of now,as it would reduce its battery life somewhat.

raman0890

Broken In

Wow best laptop available today!Apple really is miles ahead and market leader!Looking forward to get this in september.

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

Today, we choose. If we choose the Retina display over the existing MacBook Pro, the next generation of Mac laptops will likely be less repairable still. When that happens, we won’t be able to blame Apple. We’ll have to blame ourselves.

The Retina MacBook is the least repairable laptop we’ve ever taken apart: Unlike the previous model, the display is fused to the glass, which means replacing the LCD requires buying an expensive display assembly. The RAM is now soldered to the logic board — making future memory upgrades impossible. And the battery is glued to the case, requiring customers to mail their laptop to Apple every so often for a $200 replacement. The design may well be comprised of “highly recyclable aluminum and glass” — but my friends in the electronics recycling industry tell me they have no way of recycling aluminum that has glass glued to it like Apple did with both this machine and the recent iPad.

Source

amjath

Human Spambot

^ But they simply replace their product if it is under warranty, thats + for Apple

ajayashish

Living to Succeed

^^ and what after that

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member

I was pissed here:

1987 - VGA (640x480)
1990 - XGA (1024x768)
2012 - WXGA (1366x768)

Shameful. I used a better resolution SXGA (1280x1024) in 2001.

Kudos to Apple/iPad 3 for WQHD (2560x1440). This should kick start resolution boom.
Expected this to happen.

rider

as Kratos

This is why i liked apple's product, they always think ahead of time :razz:

look at there new MACBOOK, a resolution of 2880x1800 or 220 ppi with retina display :shock:
Anyways we all know at what price it will be available but still, Apple went ahead of 1920x1080 resolution.

so now i think after 3 years there will be 1600x900 resolutions laptops even for basic purpose. :razz:

SOURCE
Apple’s new Macbook Pros to have new Design and Retina Display 2880 x 1800px | iGyaan.in

The apple already surpass Full HD 1080p in there iMacs years ago.
Now good to see they launched in macbook pro with such a high pixel density LED display. :mrgreen:
It is a boost for an editors, photographer, fanboys to use it. They don't care about repairing and all. But only the limited SSD 256 GB space in $ 2199 USD is like chilly sauce on a cake.
It would be price above 1.2lac when it comes to India.
And I don't think all other brands will provide 900p screen in basic models after this. May be premium models like hp envy and Dell XPS 15z will copy in their upcoming models.

Top Bottom