[APP] (Android) Touch Me Not

abhishekup123

Broken In
hi

put ur phone sumwhr, click on activate button n forget ur phone... as soon as ur phone is picked up by your kid or ur frnd, an alarm is played which will notify u tht ur fone is in 'danger' n its time to save it...! :p

this is my first android app.... give it a try

comments and suggesstions are most welcome...

New version.... *t.co/mUadBZa

Includes.. better alarm and password protection

andcha

Broken In
Great thinking and a good app. Have rated it 5 star.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Touch me not pic is too big and looks kind of average. I think only text or a 3d looking logo which occupies only quarter or 20% of the screen and if placed in center will look awesome.

2. Bottom half is totally empty and due to that the app looks somewhat incomplete. Place all the buttons vertically one after another so that the screen gets occupied.

3. Try some "soft on eyes" graphics for background and buttons.

4. There should be an option to customize the default alarm.

5. The app should lock the screen completely when picked.

6. If someone pick and the alarm goes off, putting the screen to sleep or pressing the home button turns off the alarm, at least on desire hd it does.

7. Place some advt after 10k downloads

8. Make it a paid app after 50k downloads (subject to good ratings and reviews) but keep it free for us :lol:

OP
A

abhishekup123

Broken In
Great thinking and a good app. Have rated it 5 star.

Here are some suggestions:

1. Touch me not pic is too big and looks kind of average. I think only text or a 3d looking logo which occupies only quarter or 20% of the screen and if placed in center will look awesome.

2. Bottom half is totally empty and due to that the app looks somewhat incomplete. Place all the buttons vertically one after another so that the screen gets occupied.

3. Try some "soft on eyes" graphics for background and buttons.

4. There should be an option to customize the default alarm.

5. The app should lock the screen completely when picked.

6. If someone pick and the alarm goes off, putting the screen to sleep or pressing the home button turns off the alarm, at least on desire hd it does.

7. Place some advt after 10k downloads

8. Make it a paid app after 50k downloads (subject to good ratings and reviews) but keep it free for us :lol:

Thank you for suggestions. Will surely implement them in my next update. Thank you very much :)

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Worried about hotel security? Activate "Don't Move My Droid" app and place your Android against hotel room door. If anyone opens the door your Droid will move and alarm will sound, waking you up.

Want to stop theft of your bag? Place your Android inside and alarm will sound if anyone moves your bag.
:)

Nice Work.

Don't ever make it a paid app. :) There are similar apps available for free. Advertisements won't hurt, though.

Remove the white background from pic or get a good one designed. Give it a professional look. himadri_sm might help you.

The app is very heavy too. 1.7 Mb is a lot! Have you created it using AppInventor?

Looking forward to next update.

Top Bottom