Anywhere in delhi where I can get a chinese media player fixed

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
So I made the mistake of buying this media player. It ran a few times , then went kaput.

Is there any shop in delhi that can fix this ? OR atleast have a look at it ? Would laptop repair guys be of any help ?

I tried a local tv repair shop, but they said they wouldn't be able to fix this ...

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
AFAIK and honestly.. nope.. where did you buy it from ? ask for a replacement .

OP
cute.bandar

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
40$
Amazon.com: Satechi Cyclone Micro 2+ 1080p Portable Media (MKV, AVI, MOV) Player Adapter with SD/SDHC Memory, USB Slot and Remote Control: Computers & Accessories

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
does it power up at all? check if your power adapter is working or not. try using a compatible power adapter.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ok check with other HDMI enabled monitor or TV .. also change the HDMI cable and check.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
I don't think anyone @ Gaffar Market would be able to sort it out.
If it's something with the cable or loose connections, it may be sorted out, but, if it's something to do with the circuitry or chips, you won't be able to get it rectified. I'm sorry to say, but you've wasted 40$
Check the cable, try opening it up (I don't think you've got any warranty with that), check out for the connectors, and do carefully take a look on the internal circuitry.

Top Bottom