Anything for better sound?

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by kumarn_2004, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kumarn_2004

kumarn_2004 New Member

Hi Guys,

I have got Windows XP Home Edition(SP2). My headphone have not got volume control attached to it. So, the only way to

increase and decrease volume control is with the help of my PC. My headphone cannot give me sufficient volume though the adjustment on my PC is high level. Is there any way to increase the volume level by changing the settings anymore on my PC or by adding any software?

2. cyberxtremer

cyberxtremer New Member

Get another pair of headfones. Thats might be the highest volume for your headfones. Which one are you using ?

and for better quality you can add a new sound card

3. suzy

suzy Working on my Thoughts

Try DFX Audio Enhancer. It gives you better sound & it boosts audio to an extent. You may give it a try.

4. Disc_Junkie

Disc_Junkie Call me D_J!

you want to listen to songs with high volume there are two ways afaik.

1. If If you use Windows Media Plater to play...you can turn on the TruBass and Wow effect. They will considerabl give better sound.

2. You will have to use Media Player Classic. Go to View >> Audio Switcher and then slide the boost bar towards the right. There will be a bit distortion in the sound but you will get loud sound.

Alternatively you can buy earplugs which costs nearly Rs 150 -Rs 200 for listening which will promisingly give you loud and better sounds than headphones of the same range.

5. XTerminator

XTerminator Welbeck fan :D

if u listen to music frequently,getting a good headphone set would be a wise choice..also the media player classic trick is good,also check on the normalise option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.