[For Sale] Anyone wants MI 4i

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a MI 4i in my cart.

anyone interested to buy it??(at the original price i will ship it to ur address directly from flipkart with COD so the person buying it pays for the phone on delivery.)

[MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION]

&

[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION]

Sry didn't know i could not make profits by selling phone so now selling for the original price only.( I hope this will do...:mrgreen:)

I hope social service is allowed.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
[MENTION=2132]RCuber[/MENTION]

Sry didn't know i could not make profits by selling phone so now selling for the original price only.( I hope this will do...:mrgreen:)

I hope social service is allowed.
Reason thread was locked was it was not following the Bazzar section rules and not the price you mentioned. Price negotiations are between seller and buyer, so if you are making a profit or loss doesn't matter.

You should post here. *www.digit.in/forum/mobiles-tablets/185409-official-xiaomi-discussion-thread.html

OP
S

saurabh_bansal90

Journeyman
Reason thread was locked was it was not following the Bazzar section rules and not the price you mentioned. Price negotiations are between seller and buyer, so if you are making a profit or loss doesn't matter.

Ahhh...my bad.

And sry for not following the bazzar rules & regulations.
But as per the rules bazzar is only applicable for "second hand products" which my Mi 4i is not.

So I think i wont be allowed to sell it on the bazzar section anyways.

So I will be taking this thread to mobiles section instead.

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Ahhh...my bad.

And sry for not following the bazzar rules & regulations.
But as per the rules bazzar is only applicable for "second hand products" which my Mi 4i is not.

So I think i wont be allowed to sell it on the bazzar section anyways.

So I will be taking this thread to mobiles section instead.

I guess you'll be able to sell it here.

Buy the phone first, THEN come here and sell abiding by all rules.

I see no problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom