Anyone using Bsnl wimax & need auto connect config or firmware contact here

funskar

Padawan
Anyone using Bsnl wimax & need auto connect config or firmware contact here ..

Just tell the model name of your wimax outdoor cpe & screenshot of the admin login ..

I will provide auto connect config or firmware ..

simplyamir

Right off the assembly line
my bsnl wimax cpe model no: OX253P
Please suggest the aut connect mode & also to connect linksys ciscowrh54g home router to the connection

yadavsidd

New to this forum
Re: Anyone using Bsnl wimax & need auto connect config or firmware contact here

I need OX253P auto connect config since after rebooting I have to manually click the frequency page to get it operational

- - - Updated - - -

I need OX253P auto connect config since after rebooting I have to manually click the frequency page to get it operational

s2007.ravi

New to this forum
Anyone using Bsnl wimax & need auto connect config or firmware contact here ..

Just tell the model name of your wimax outdoor cpe & screenshot of the admin login ..

I will provide auto connect config or firmware ..

Hi Sir,

My WiMAX outdoor CPE model number is BM8311-IN.
Please use the links to download the screenshots. Please provide me auto-connect config.

*www.dropbox.com/s/lkqeax39atnyjsq/2014-08-12 11.54.49.jpg?dl=0
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66225668/Wimax Status.jpg
*dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66225668/Admin Login.jpg

Thanks

rohitloveto200085

New to this forum
sir i need ox235p bsnl real firmware . i donot need auto login because i have been lost ca certificate . i need real firmware which help me connect internet again. i used already auto login but not working in my case. my model num of bsnl wimax is OX235p-5-NT-BA0100INBL-I
it is most urgent

thank you

Last edited:

deadlyvirus4me

Right off the assembly line
[MENTION=298065]rohitloveto200085[/MENTION] plz provide me bsnl wimax CPE OX253p auto config file or tell me how to make auto config

Top Bottom